Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Professor Professor
‎


"I know, right? In the crime chat too. Granted, part of this is your fault too. I'd like an explanation at some point as to why it would be, and I quote, "a personal insult and openly scumming" if I shot Sallu."​
I bus drove him with Melkor and didn’t want Melkor to get blasted. But I also didn’t want to reveal that bc then scum could just shoot Sallu to get to Melkor. Also I was in a chat with Sallu.
 

Dr_Professor83

Professor Professor
‎


"I feel like you should have conveyed that better, it came across like you had a hard clear of Sallu."​
Yeah I know. I panicked bc I didn’t want you to shoot Melkor but I didn’t want to expose Melkor either. But I also didn’t want you to kill Sallu bc we were “working together” until I caught him in a lie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top