I feel like these past 4 years of Wano have made me appreciate Hunter x Hunter much more lol

Great use of characters deaths

Interesting, Complex and Scary villains

Incredible power system

Battles full of interesting powers + insane levels of strategy, not just the same "spam attacks to win while screaming"

Arcs are tense as fuck and the antagonists always feel absurdly strong, you don't trust Gon and Killua to defeat the villains together, let alone by themselves

There's no formula here for the arcs, every arc is so much different and explores completely different things, just look at Yorknew (Mafia Auction Revenge Story), Greed Island (Isekai Video Game World) and Chimera Ant (wtf even is this?). So good.

The side characters get as much love, if not more, than the MC, so if you love another character that's not Gon, you will be most likely pleased (unless you're a Leorio fan)

I feel like these past 4 years of Wano have made me appreciate Hunter x Hunter much more lol

Incredible power system

Battles full of interesting powers + insane levels of strategy, not just the same "spam attacks to win while screaming"

Arcs are tense as fuck and the antagonists always feel absurdly strong, you don't trust Gon and Killua to defeat the villains together, let alone by themselves

There's no formula here for the arcs, every arc is so much different and explores completely different things, just look at Yorknew (Mafia Auction Revenge Story), Greed Island (Isekai Video Game World) and Chimera Ant (wtf even is this?). So good.

The side characters get as much love, if not more, than the MC, so if you love another character that's not Gon, you will be most likely pleased (unless you're a Leorio fan)
Spittin :akaman:

Incredible power system

Leorio’s time is coming dw

Togashi gave us a taste of how much of a GOAT Leorio is with the election arc

When they get to the DC he’s gonna become everyone’s favorite... watch

:akaman:

Incredible power system

But i can't stand the artstyle. That's a big factor for me.

But i can't stand the artstyle. That's a big factor for me.
Most of the time the art style is great though, so many impactful panels there i've never seen in the manga until now

sure it's gotten bad with the years, but he has fixed many of the panels for the volumes

and you can always watch the anime, that is one the best manga adaptations ever