I feel like these past 4 years of Wano have made me appreciate Hunter x Hunter much more lol

Great use of characters deaths

Interesting, Complex and Scary villains

Incredible power system

Battles full of interesting powers + insane levels of strategy, not just the same "spam attacks to win while screaming"

Arcs are tense as fuck and the antagonists always feel absurdly strong, you don't trust Gon and Killua to defeat the villains together, let alone by themselves

There's no formula here for the arcs, every arc is so much different and explores completely different things, just look at Yorknew (Mafia Auction Revenge Story), Greed Island (Isekai Video Game World) and Chimera Ant (wtf even is this?). So good.

The side characters get as much love, if not more, than the MC, so if you love another character that's not Gon, you will be most likely pleased (unless you're a Leorio fan)
Forgot another thing

how much we see Gon and Killua training, man i love it

they are massive prodigies that progress really fast in the world, Kurapika and Leorio too

yet, even though they are prodigies, they train so many times in the series, so many great training arcs

and even after all that effort, the world still feels powerful and dangerous as fuck to them

compare that to One Piece, where we rarely see the Straw Hats train at all, and even without any training, we feel like the World really isn't that dangerous for Luffy and the Straw Hats, we all have no doubt they could beat them given enough time to keep spamming attacks, going down and up again with new power ups and so on...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
No need for a thread

Hunter x Hunter >> One Piece

seal it and ship it
That seems to be the consensus thus far. I cannot judge yet, I haven't read/watched HxH as of now, but it's next on my list, so I shall see soon I guess. Though from what I hear it's deffo my kind of manga, so I am excited.