Questions & Mysteries Why did Oda make this parallel?

Would have much rather prefered Zoro with Scanbbards while leaving Wano sinking a few CP0 ships while the scabbards making the paralel of him and Ryuma warding off the WG.

But oh well, it is what it is at this point.
Post automatically merged:

So it was a strength comparisom but still Ryuma>Luffy because he slayed a dragon not named Kaido?

Zoro fanboy much?
Did Luffy beat Kaido completely by himself in a 100% solo battle.

I mean Oda can always compare anyone else to Luffy instead of Ryuma, and instead save the Ryuma parallel/comparison whatever until (if) Zoro protect Wano from outside attack like WG-Marine bombardment and Admiral, it will be much closer deed imo to what Ryuma did and his heroism...compared to toppling an evil strong ruler like Kaidou. Maybe something like this below?
Current Zoro who did not beat Big Mom or Kaido, who has no black blade, and who can only use limited ACoC is gonna stop an Admiral? :gokulaugh:

Luffy and Ryuma's accomplishment? Luffy is not a swordsman, he's not a Samurai, and G5 / Joy Boy needs no more portrayal hype. Why doesn't Oda make a parallel between Ryuma and Zoro's accomplishment instead? For example if Zoro fend off WG invasion after this? As someone who supports Luffy's powerlevel, i can take this as another strength hype...but this is really a confusing narrative tbh.
Because both the Ryuuma and now Joyboy saved Wano from Dragons making them almost mythical figures for Wano npcs. Also, as far as Wanonites know, Joyboy bounced as soon as he beat Kaido meaning they'll probably not see him soon/again, adding to his mystery and therefore myth.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Nothing proves their are equal,just that both saved Wano.Thats it

Ive already proven ZTards cant read a Manga for children
whatever is the case, point was made that oda paralleled ryuma to luffy instead of zoro like zorobois dreamed off and probably jerked off to

whatever is the case, point was made that oda paralleled ryuma to luffy instead of zoro like zorobois dreamed off and probably jerked off to
Oda already paralleled Zoro to Ryuma.

Some quickly forget scenes they don't wish to acknowledge.

Wano sees Luffy, my mistake, Joyboy as someone who could rival Ryuma because he was strong enough to beat Kaido.

Both of those scenes are from the official translation.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Oda already paralleled Zoro to Ryuma.

Some quickly forget scenes they don't wish to acknowledge.

Wano sees Luffy, my mistake, Joyboy as someone who could rival Ryuma because he was strong enough to beat Kaido.

Both of those scenes are from the official translation.
that was before he retconed it