Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO they were interested in Shinokuni mostly, like Jack/Beast Pirates. They all have a connections here, no doubt, and we had 0 reactions to both Yonko fall.

The underworld emperors already existed before Doflamingo was even born... that's why they're emperors and Doflamingo was a broker.
Btw, only 5 (plus maybe the ones shown during Jinbe's speech), Stussy is not part of them.

Doflamingo taken out had 0 impact to the story, or at least Oda rushed it because no one was said to take his seat.

And yes, if Oda said that Wano really started at Punk Hazard, the brokers who saw Caesar's streaming are implied to be tied to Wano arc.

If you think they will take place in a future (with Oda rushing up things) I do not even know what to say you.

EDIT: Oh, I almost forget... Oda himself draw two of them, the ones from Ace's chilhood flashback and said that they will appear "soon" but that was during WCI arc I think... so you can figure it out how things will be.
All I'm saying you are still jumping the gun. We aren't done with Wano, we also have no idea what's next and how they (may) factor into the plot

Status
Not open for further replies.