Speculations Ryuma the God of Blade rivaling Joyboy

The citizen of Wano compared joyboy to ryuma and calling him his rival. Do you guys get it? How much ryuma is hyped by being compared to joyboy? Ryumas title alone hypes him up like crazy. There is no deniying it. Ryuma is just as big as joyboy and zoro will take his footsteps as his successor. I remember people downplaying ryuma extremely. Where did you go now? Ryuma is joyboys rival deal with it. :cheers::gokulaugh:

The citizen of Wano compared joyboy to ryuma and calling him his rival. Do you guys get it? How much ryuma is hyped by being compared to joyboy? Ryumas title alone hypes him up like crazy. There is no deniying it. Ryuma is just as big as joyboy and zoro will take his footsteps as his successor. I remember people downplaying ryuma extremely. Where did you go now? Ryuma is joyboys rival deal with it. :cheers::gokulaugh:
Legend hype. Not strength hype.

They compared current Luffy's achievement to Ryuma. So current JB/Luffy and Ryuma are rivals ^^

We can deal with that sure.