Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Professor Professor
โ€Ž
So I still donโ€™t see a theme between Frieza and Acacia.

Multiple forms? Not gonna waste a lot of time on flavor but maybe something to chew on while we try to find the leftovers lol.
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
โ€Ž
"This bring me no joy. The Witch of Miracles, who has lived for a 1000 years. In theory, it's said she holds the most power of any Witch, though in practice her power is no more realisitc than folding a piece of paper 100 times to reach the moon.

And yet, she did fold it 100 times. Of all the prey I could face, she is the most worthy.

Come, Bernkastel. Let us finish this."


Bernkastel is Hunted!
​
 

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž


"All this bloodshed will make Shalltear go on a blood frenzy -arisu. All for the glory of Ainz-sama"

​
 

Dr_Professor83

Professor Professor
โ€Ž
"This bring me no joy. The Witch of Miracles, who has lived for a 1000 years. In theory, it's said she holds the most power of any Witch, though in practice her power is no more realisitc than folding a piece of paper 100 times to reach the moon.

And yet, she did fold it 100 times. Of all the prey I could face, she is the most worthy.

Come, Bernkastel. Let us finish this."


Bernkastel is Hunted!
​
@Ratchet I accept my ironic fate when itโ€™s time lol. But I want you to time it correctly for me.
 

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
"This bring me no joy. The Witch of Miracles, who has lived for a 1000 years. In theory, it's said she holds the most power of any Witch, though in practice her power is no more realisitc than folding a piece of paper 100 times to reach the moon.

And yet, she did fold it 100 times. Of all the prey I could face, she is the most worthy.

Come, Bernkastel. Let us finish this."


Bernkastel is Hunted!
​
lol you still want to help ratchet doc?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top