Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They should have focussed on the Beezlebuffo more instead as well. Instead we got dinosaurs walking on land.

No Spinosaurid was interesting as well
I hate amphibeans so I'm not upset about that monster not getting screen time.

Was there any prominent Spinosaurid in the end cretacious? If there was then yeah, they should've had like 3 scenes throughout the show. Those are really charismatic dinosaurs.

Did anyone watch Primeval?
Post automatically merged:

I hate amphibeans so I'm not upset about that monster not getting screen time.

Was there any prominent Spinosaurid in the end cretacious? If there was then yeah, they should've had like 3 scenes throughout the show. Those are really charismatic dinosaurs.
Idk if there were any in the late Cretaceous tbh. They should have showed off some of the island dwarfism a bit more as well. Most places they showed us are very covered.

Would have loved an early Cretaceous documentary about prehistoric China

:josad:

I wish those fake hintos were real

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Did anyone watch Primeval?

Idk if there were any in the late Cretaceous tbh. They should have showed off some of the island dwarfism a bit more as well. Most places they showed us are very covered.

Would have loved an early Cretaceous documentary about prehistoric China
Vaguely lol. I was quite young, I do remember a episode about a sabretooth tiger

I don’t understand this hit AT ALL
Well the pic he posted in a character from the manga ghost in the shell , his name is Daisuke Aramaki and know for being the Section Chief of Public Security Section 9 and for being an intelligent and great diplomat.
not that i read the manga :D all i did was using google image search and read a little about the character. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.