Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Do you remember when they were hyping up the Yonko's bounties, none of Big Mom's commanders like Katakuri for example or even Kaido's commanders who all have bounties over a billion were mentioned.

Only Shanks's commanders were mentioned, people can try to hype up Katakuri or even any of Kaido's big three all they want but at the end of the day it's Shanks's commanders that have the real hype.:endthis:
"Beckmann, Roux, Yasopp"
Zoro, Sanji, Usopp.
:steef:

yes. if you think what bounty rapresent and how they arte concived giving now Luffy a bounty less than 5 billions conutradicts 100% EVERYTHING said in the manga since chapter 1

to have a bounty you have to be

1) strong

2) known

3) influential

as i said above luffy defeated one on one the strongest pirates in the world up to the courrent strongest, has two former shichibukai as allies one directly as an underling, 3 out of 4 red glyphs, the only person on the entire verse able to read it, has the complet support of no less than 5 countries ( big ones ) the totality of the smaurais,fishman, and minks and amazons fighting for him in a war. at least one ancestral weapon with poseidon ( possibly 2 if zounisha is revealed to be one ) he has the strongest ( or at least most feared ) devil fruit in existence. he has awakened it, first time in almost 1000 years. he is son of the worst and most dangerous criminal alive and has henceforth his complete support against the wg. has destroyed enies lobby, successfully infiltrated and break out of impel down thew same day, punched in the face a tenryoubito. there is not a single thing, not even pirate or human a single thing in the verse who does not know who hew is.

do i need to go on?

a bounty of 10 billions would be justified for courrent luffy the way i see it. ANYTHING less than 5 COMPLETELY breaks world building and narrative up to this point making the entirety of the manga void and null. you may not like it but this is the truth. if oda give less than 5 billions to luffy you wasted 25 years of your life.
Not reading an essay over a Bounty mate and obviously doesn't ruin the narrative if they don't follow you own headcanon
Imagine beating a Yonko, taking his territory and having an even bigger influence, only to be given a lower bounty 🤣 how do these things even work??
Having Luffy fight Kaido disrupted the entire story, it makes absolute no sense for Luffy's bounty to be lower even if he still weaker.
He has done something that hasn't been done in decade while having a legendary fruit

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You say that as if you know exactly why and how buggy became a yonko (assuming it's true)
This post has nothing to do with Buggy.

Assuming there's no information on what went on with katakuri, wci, linlin, smoothie, and the big mom pirates in general.
Assuming his name wasnt
Yeah let's wait and see whether Katakuri's name is mentioned lol.

It's an entire what if scenario lol, dont get so pressed.:suresure:

This post has nothing to do with Buggy.

Yeah let's wait and see whether Katakuri's name is mentioned lol.

It's an entire what if scenario lol, dont get so pressed.:suresure:
?
If buggy became a yonko it does tho...
Since your claiming that katakuri not being a candidate or mention for the role (even tho it isn't based off anything really) is an L for him

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
No:lusalty:

The funny thing is a while back I thought maybe the Blackbeard Pirates would defeat the Red Hair Pirates, but now I don't like that theory anymore because I really want to see the Red Hair Pirates in action.
I do too.
Expect to see them during film RED IF we are lucky.

Shanks getting offscreened.
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.