General Chat

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/unpopular-opinions.150/page-185#post-1369606

I was telling Finalsmaega how much of a Narcissist etc he was etc...
Post automatically merged:

No, actually looking up the above posts, and reflecting on his online manner, he IS a narcissist.

I took BS Psychology (and Biology) in my undergraduate courses, and students are taught to highlight and understand personality disorders like this. Judging from his behavior, it seems that this could be the case. Even in Medicine, the lesser subjects in 1st year also teach things like that.. so I also think the same.

It is highly appreciated that you should moderate your narcissistic tendencies, and practice some modesty and humility in your life. Judging from your basic civil manners and your style of conducting yourself in online communication, it seems highly apparent that you are egoistic, with a strong sense of entitlement, and further, that you wish to promote some sort of superiority upon yourself that places you above a certain pedestal via either (1) a cascade of (what I assume as) bombastically grandiloquent speeches in an attempt to falsely promote yourself as intellectually and vocabularly superior, or (2) an array of meaningless low quality posts in order to place yourself on the imaginary throne of recognition in this particular forum, simply because you have endeavored and achieved nothing else in your life.

Indeed, your posts are some of the most vapid, uninspired, pretentious, unfocused, and pointless posts I have encountered in my life. And despite having seen thousands upon thousands of foolish, meaningless posts - a number growing evermore - I am thoroughly convinced no other post could ever usurp the throne of pointless, lackluster posts than yours. Indeed, there are posts that are at least brief; a modest number are at least capable of meaning (though such skill is oft rarely used); some are at least evocative of a message or narrative. But your posts? They constitute of nothing but breathless, lifeless, and lethargic, tasteless content. Your posts offer no thought and only serves to torture the spectator. More dysgeusic words could not be created even if posts of a thousand random users in this forum were jumbled up in a random array and incorporated into a cacophony of sentences in any permutation or combination.

With posts from any other user, I can at least observe direction and can tell what the writer of the posts were trying to convey. I could understand what decisions contributed to the grand narrative of posts from any other user here that can even illustrate a quaint little story - much rather, a headcanon, an anecdote, or a lengthy analysis - albeit I may question the validity in some of their posts, but regardless - they contain effort, meaning, and clearly weren't just scrawled out for the sake of being scrawled out. Their posts all had one thing in common: They clearly stated that they had a purpose.

But your stupid, meaningless posts that I could much rather call a pointless, silly kerfuffle are posts where I could never detect a single moment of emotion, or even a message. Indeed, one might argue your posts have sound (somewhat) structure, which you use in order to promote your highly narcissistic tendencies, but your posts are in fact, the contrary to what you think of them. Your posts are dead and lifeless. It almost seems as if your posts are heavily burdened without the will to go on any longer, yet a knout to its back goads it along in agonizing depression and soullessness, as fit as that of the personality of the narcissist who composed his posts. Your posts are lifeless; they gasp for air, they try to breathe among the amalgamation of unnecessary and overly excessive grandiloquent vocabulary, but the writer of these posts: @Finalbeta, refuses it such a liberty, thus they are soulless, lifeless, and breathless.

Your posts reek of someone that desperately tries to seek attention and assert a pedestal of superiority among himself, but unbeknownst to the writer himself, the posts are catatonic, simply waiting to starve to death and be rid of their worldly pain and agony. And with that, upon reflection of @Finalbeta's posts and especially for one such as @Finalbeta who thinks of himself as a deity of infinite grandeur on all aspects of knowledge and portrays himself as a "science nerd", it is only - nay, indeed - fitting that I quote from Faust:

"And here, poor fool, with all my lore, I stand no wiser than before",

For in @Finalbeta's extensive pretentious displays of vocabulary, he is nothing but a mere redneck who views himself as a superior species - par to the expectations of a robotic narcissist - yet fails to understand that he is merely just a frog in the well, and that others exceed and surpass his assertions of himself, albeit his said assertions of himself are indeed false, as shown in the following reply:

For one who possesses such infinite grandeur of knowledge on the English vocabulary in particular, it is indeed, astonishing and ironic, that one does not possess the foundational and literary recipes to form a coherent sentence properly when confronted, which is indeed laughable, coming from one who overly exaggerates and pretends that he possesses the wide realms of the English language.

This definitely warrants the response: "what the fuck?"

Judging from this, it is apparently clear that @Finalbeta's posts do not accurately resemble @Finalbeta himself. Rather, it's the opposite. It shows @Finalbeta's lack of properly conducting himself in any civil manner appropriate without resorting to his narcissistic fairy-tale views on himself; in other words, his posts exposes the pretentiousness and arrogance of his personality. His posts reek of vanity and superficiality.

I recall people like @Finalbeta in this day being called "hipsters", but in this particular designation, I prefer to see FinalBeta as a snobbish fop. He is merely a pompous ass, as would popularly be said over history. You put on airs and retch upon your statements a flowery prose with a wide vocabulary, but you, @Finalbeta, are far from a noble in the court of Versailles. As someone who has devoted their life to preserving the beauty of God's creation through the fervent pursuit of medicine, you as a human are repulsive to me. It is sad that, for all you stated in every single post you have created in this forum, you've said nothing.

What a grotesque abomination @Finalbeta is.

Tl;dr - Seek some therapy mate, you need some fucking help, judging from YOUR behavior.
And go fuck yourself.

I'm here for the shitposting and spending some time, not to put remotely major effort into whatever I do, this is what your presumably limited brain might not understand sir.

There have been only a few times when I used my 100% or remotely on here, for instance when I posted scientific content on my profile page or I delighted myself in specific rare posts.

You are right though on a particular, limiting one's self to not read the series but instead just read through discussions on top of not putting great effort isn't making you retain and acquire so much information even if your IQ is eventually on genius level.

I know of my Mensa scores in real life anyway, I don't need validation from a random dude on the vast Internet.
You don't get it. Intelligent and cultivated people don't need to put any effort; when people know things, can gather interesting ideas with ease, can develop proper arguments... it just happens naturally. And more importantly, they have no need to brag about it.

In your case, whenever you're confronted you resort to some "this isn't even my final form" meme; just look at this "when I used my 100% or remotely on here", as if any proper adult would speak like that. But that's the issue here, you don't seem like a genius adult as you clearly intend to portray yourself. You misuse tons of words because you obviously can't handle language properly and force yourself to express the most basic message with a head-aching jargon (it's funny because whenever you check the dictionary for a more educated-sounding synonym you fixate on using it as your new omnipresent toy; recently you've been misusing "to enroll", other weeks were "flabbergasting", "bewildering", etc.); you claim to make great assessments of this story and to remember lots of information in spite of not reading the chapters yet you fail at it on a daily basis (funnily enough, now that you don't think ZKK is happening you're on a childish tantrum against Oda); whenever I check threads on books and movies I always find you consuming products for teens like Harry Potter, Marvel or whatever only; I've actually seen you taking pride on getting utterly obvious predictions right, like when you stated the other day that you predicted Momonosuke becoming the new shogun in 2020 even though he claimed it to be his dream in 2013; and again, never, ever have I seen you posting anything of value in this forum. Whenever I read you it always feels like I'm seeing a little kid with superficial ideas and pretty much no deeper insight to share on anything but scientific knowledge you probably just reproduced from others because you are still just a student without any work of your own. And don't make me speak of your Asperger pretexts, which are insulting for the collective.

I have postgraduate education I've always excelled at. I've known and worked with PhDs on tons of fields, including scientific ones. I get you're still just a student with your head stuck up your own ass, but guess what: tons of people in the real world are like you, equally or more capable at both your field and others, but they aren't dickheads. They are perfectly functional individuals who won't speak like an AI taking unusual synonyms from a dictionary without knowing how to use it, who won't brag about knowing a manga for teens while missing information from the most recent chapter, who can actually build and share content of value and won't try to validate themselves with fake quotes meant as ad verecundiam fallacies and MENSA numbers (let's assume you actually belong to it and didn't just take an online test) no proper professional gives a shit about.

Speaking of which, since you (mis)quoted Hawking without even checking if said quote was true (too much effort for your genius brain, I guess? Some of us with limited brains are naturally skeptical), why don't you follow his real advice and stop boasting about your IQ so you don't look like a loser? Because right now it's obvious you do need validation from random dudes.

G

Gorosei Informer

I remember when that Spook guy told him off.
Yeah hahaha! I was thinking of that exact incident too! You would that incident with all the imitation accounts of him, all pretending to be him would be a small wake up call at least. I'm not justifying what they did nor associating with it but when people are constantly calling you out, making fun of you and even going to these literal extremes, how truly delusional/unaware do you have to be to not notice or accept it?

I was telling Finalsmaega how much of a Narcissist etc he was etc...
This was the real hour of legends, legendary moment lmfao.

I've really tried to see the good in him, to not blame him entirely and I know there is some good in him too but its buried deep beneath that shitty, exaggerated, detestable, obnoxious facade he purposely keeps putting on and fuelling. Why somebody so purposely insists on digging a grave for themselves when its absolutely not needed and shouldn't be, is beyond my own understanding but maybe my "IQ isn't high enough" to understand.

Imagine speaking to your family and friends like this? Or employers or anyone with a professional or authorative background and position? This is the kind of behaviour that reality TV loves to exhibit and make fun of!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

Unlike our dear overlord and saviour too, I've spent most of life ironically feeling inferior to and thus unworthy of others and I still overwhelmingly feel like that to this day, to this moment right now!

Instead of wanting and needing to feel superior to others, I've just wanted to stand equal with others, to be seen as one of them, part of the tribe or whatever. I just wanted to be seen as normal and not some kind of outsider/outcast/alien/freak/weirdo/inferior being in anyway and for people to accept me as I try to accept them without judgement too.

Granted it can be fucking difficult at times, both for them and myself but that doesn't stop me trying either. I just can't fathom the need to feel superior to others so much. In fact on that note, if anybody knows The Boys and thus Homelander, that is a CLASSIC example of how dangerous, relentless, destructive, toxic, obsessive etc narcissists can be but in his case its mixed with genuinely psychopathy or whatever.

I'm not expert on pyschology of course but that doesn't mean I can't recognise tried and tested, true patterns of certain behaviours, personality aspects and such either too.

Now I finally understand the context of this post:crazwhat:
Some ppl here used this as a copypasta template.
But that user was right
I thought they were an inconsiderate, blunt asshole before tbh lol. I was really shocked when I first saw that post appear.

IIRC, Final was even banned from here some time ago for toxicity and was begging to come back as one of the mods said. Take that with a grain/pinch of salt though, my memory is as reliable as waterpoofing something with cardboard.

B

Ballel

Who died and made you king? Get off that high horse. Acting so stuck up. It's not your job to police people their actions or words.
I love this one:suresure:
More dysgeusic words could not be created even if posts of a thousand random users in this forum were jumbled up in a random array and incorporated into a cacophony of sentences in any permutation or combination.
This too:kobeha:
But your stupid, meaningless posts that I could much rather call a pointless, silly kerfuffle are posts where I could never detect a single moment of emotion, or even a message.
this is so true. I never understand what this guy actually wants to tell us.
They don't add any value to the discussion.
unbeknownst to the writer himself, the posts are catatonic, simply waiting to starve to death and be rid of their worldly pain and agony.
Omg:luffylaugh:
Someone put Beta's posts on suicide watch, the poor little verbs, nouns and adjectives don't want to exist anymore

I love this one:suresure:

This too:kobeha:
this is so true. I never understand what this guy actually wants to tell us.
They don't add any value to the discussion.

Omg:luffylaugh:
Someone put Beta's posts on suicide watch, the poor little verbs, nouns and adjectives don't want to exist anymore
The whole thing started a little earlier several posts before that or so. But even then it stemmed from somewhere else, I can't remember where why or what.
Oh well.

G

Gorosei Informer

Damn I angered a mod for going off topic yet that keeps happening constantly in the spoiler discussion threads with no repercussions?

:handsup:

Granted they were right in it being off topic ofc but still kinda annoying given how much the spoiler discussion threads veer off topic and get away with it too and I am guilty of participating in that too, I won't lie.

This is the right place to discuss our topic with Final kun though ofc, I won't argue with that.

Maybe that break I took wasn't long enough, since I've come back, there's just been so much toxicity here and I purposely let myself get caught up in it and contribute to it too or sometimes even start it I guess?

:tchpepe::pepecafe:

Even though the month break is coming up for OP, I am thinking just to take myself an early break from here as well as I was planning to use that month break to get a month's break from here anyway as I originally intended too.

I think something much longer than a week is needed at this point. Maybe even longer than a month.

I might have to do an Akai2 or Queek before I end up causing myself no choice and be forced to take a break from here "permanently" or at least by force for a certain amount of time as in an actual banning ofc.

I am getting way too bitter, angry and hateful on here lately.

If I'm being brutally honest, I cut things off with my OP Youtuber friends and thus friends and such within their communities on their servers and leaving their servers for similar reasons.

I'm gonna take some time off myself, I'll be checking spoilers when they drop but I'm gonna force myself to leave without giving in temptation to post a bout them and get involved in the discussions and the inevitably toxicity over them from most people here including me lol.

Take care of yourselves guys, I'm forcing myself to take a break from here for an undetermined/undefined amount of time but at least a month ideally, maybe 5 weeks including this week and the OP month break. Although I know towards the end of the break and the first spoilers and chapter after the break at least are gonna be toxic and chaotic as hell by far too. Unprecedented levels lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with narcissists and overcompensating and grandstanding so much?

Oh wait crippling insecurity and need for validation despite vehemently denying they need attention and validation.

Elon is exactly the same funnily enough, he behaves the same way on Twitter with the most basic, brain dead takes and memes to try and appeal to the masses and "plebeians".

Isn't it ironically and bitterly hilarious that people who believe themselves superior to others, that they stand above them,even as "Gods", still need unfettered, unlimited amounts of attention, validation, reassurance etc?

When you behave unironically like characters like Gaston from Beauty And The Beast, Johnny Bravo, Aizen and even Sheldon (Bazinga) then maybe its time for brutally honest self awareness and introspection instead of masturbating your own ego and aggressively, desperately trying to claim you are superior to all of us?

I'm possible going to get into trouble for saying all this in way or another but I am so fucking sick of narcissists making everyone suffer for their own bottomless need for validation, attention and reassurance. The most perpetually insecure people in the world. Human equivalents of black holes.

You can pretend you don't care about getting likes, attention and such, that you don't spend much time on here and have "better things to do" and you're so intellectually superior to us but ironically in the deeper sense like the trenches of our own very oceans, you are so wrapped up in kissing your own ass and staring lovingly at your own reflection that whilst assuming not only are we all intellectually inferior to you BUT we clearly must be so stupid to not notice the amount of OVERWHELMING evidence against you and what you state on here whilst you're Ironically completely oblivious of yourself or in unfathomable denial about.

Dont even try to play the Aspergers card too as I have it myself and I don't use it as a pathetic crutch for my behaviour and thus be an unaccountable victim instead.

I've worked with PLENTY of autistic people especially as part of a specific job and I can tell you now, nearly all of them were much genuinely nicer, kinder, more selfless and humble than you and didn't need to constantly advertise to the world and especially here on how they are so superior to it and us but they keep spending time on here to simultaneously try and prove it too, to try to defend it but at the same time outright deny they spend so much on time on here despite concrete evidence proving otherwise.

You are a self claimed absolute lover of science and since science, like math, involves a lot of absolution and thus being literal, logical and factual then you know, understand, appreciate and insist facts over speculation, hypothesise, feelings etc.

And thus I conclude, as an avid enthusiast of science and thus facts, evidence, logic and such, you have to accept the absolutely irrefutable or whatever evidence against you on here, that you constantly and ironically keep perpuating even now!

Get some fucking humility dude. You may love planets, the sun, our galaxies, universe and such but that doesn't mean your ego needs to try and dwarf even them FFS.

Touch some godamn grass already.

Also btw, I've considered myself a narcissist and know I am one via past evidence and even recent too. I live with a few of them and have suffered immensely at absolutely reprehensible, evil, petty, vindictive behaviour and revenge of other narcissists for years now, even for years by some of them and even to this day literally, just earlier!

So believe me, I'm not throwing out the word narcissist so casually. I have a LOT of experience with it and thus understanding of what it means too.
Harsh words.What is going on here?Why are people arguing?

I'm here for the shitposting and spending some time, not to put remotely major effort into whatever I do, this is what your presumably limited brain might not understand sir.

There have been only a few times when I used my 100% or remotely on here, for instance when I posted scientific content on my profile page or I delighted myself in specific rare posts.

You are right though on a particular, limiting one's self to not read the series but instead just read through discussions on top of not putting great effort isn't making you retain and acquire so much information even if your IQ is eventually on genius level.

I know of my Mensa scores in real life anyway, I don't need validation from a random dude on the vast Internet.

You don't have to be overly proud of your iq test etc and always boast it to your friends tho...uh i understand the desire to boast tho, i wanna boast my lewdness in real life but i can't since i work at office etc. This forum is one of few ways to express that...maybe what you're doing is somewhat similar?

What's with narcissists and overcompensating and grandstanding so much?

Oh wait crippling insecurity and need for validation despite vehemently denying they need attention and validation.

Elon is exactly the same funnily enough, he behaves the same way on Twitter with the most basic, brain dead takes and memes to try and appeal to the masses and "plebeians".

Isn't it ironically and bitterly hilarious that people who believe themselves superior to others, that they stand above them,even as "Gods", still need unfettered, unlimited amounts of attention, validation, reassurance etc?

When you behave unironically like characters like Gaston from Beauty And The Beast, Johnny Bravo, Aizen and even Sheldon (Bazinga) then maybe its time for brutally honest self awareness and introspection instead of masturbating your own ego and aggressively, desperately trying to claim you are superior to all of us?

I'm possible going to get into trouble for saying all this in way or another but I am so fucking sick of narcissists making everyone suffer for their own bottomless need for validation, attention and reassurance. The most perpetually insecure people in the world. Human equivalents of black holes.

You can pretend you don't care about getting likes, attention and such, that you don't spend much time on here and have "better things to do" and you're so intellectually superior to us but ironically in the deeper sense like the trenches of our own very oceans, you are so wrapped up in kissing your own ass and staring lovingly at your own reflection that whilst assuming not only are we all intellectually inferior to you BUT we clearly must be so stupid to not notice the amount of OVERWHELMING evidence against you and what you state on here whilst you're Ironically completely oblivious of yourself or in unfathomable denial about.

Dont even try to play the Aspergers card too as I have it myself and I don't use it as a pathetic crutch for my behaviour and thus be an unaccountable victim instead.

I've worked with PLENTY of autistic people especially as part of a specific job and I can tell you now, nearly all of them were much genuinely nicer, kinder, more selfless and humble than you and didn't need to constantly advertise to the world and especially here on how they are so superior to it and us but they keep spending time on here to simultaneously try and prove it too, to try to defend it but at the same time outright deny they spend so much on time on here despite concrete evidence proving otherwise.

You are a self claimed absolute lover of science and since science, like math, involves a lot of absolution and thus being literal, logical and factual then you know, understand, appreciate and insist facts over speculation, hypothesise, feelings etc.

And thus I conclude, as an avid enthusiast of science and thus facts, evidence, logic and such, you have to accept the absolutely irrefutable or whatever evidence against you on here, that you constantly and ironically keep perpuating even now!

Get some fucking humility dude. You may love planets, the sun, our galaxies, universe and such but that doesn't mean your ego needs to try and dwarf even them FFS.

Touch some godamn grass already.

Also btw, I've considered myself a narcissist and know I am one via past evidence and even recent too. I live with a few of them and have suffered immensely at absolutely reprehensible, evil, petty, vindictive behaviour and revenge of other narcissists for years now, even for years by some of them and even to this day literally, just earlier!

So believe me, I'm not throwing out the word narcissist so casually. I have a LOT of experience with it and thus understanding of what it means too.
I have experience with narcississt too.They make you their emotional slaves.I suspect some of my family members are.Fuck people.

You don't have to be overly proud of your iq test etc and always boast it to your friends tho...uh i understand the desire to boast tho, i wanna boast my lewdness in real life but i can't since i work at office etc. This forum is one of few ways to express that...maybe what you're doing is somewhat similar?
IQ doesn't mean shit if you don't have a thick hide to work and study your ass of everyday.There are quite a few "genius" out there that won't achieve shit because they are pussies.

Last edited: