General Chat

How did he make 121k post in less than 3 years in a forum about a manga he doesn't read?
Most if not all of his posts are empty of any valuable content. They're just a mix of childish memes (how many times did he post that three-cover ZKK picture?), wrongly used words in order to look more cultivated, failures at getting quite basic stuff because his brain obviously isn't potent enough to retain as much information as he believes without reading the actual chapter (mistook Toko for Tama, assured no Calamity was given hybrid after we had witnessed it, didn't notice each Vinsmoke sibling had an epithet matching their hair color and powers, missed that Hawkins confirmed himself to be the 1% man...) and the most "duh?" contributions you will ever see (seriously, take a look at his posts: most of them feel like something that wasn't necessary to comment about).

And once confronted he will either arrogantly appeal to his self-deified intelligence and/or play the Asperger pretext as if every person in the autist spectrum behaved the way he does.

I mean, this post:

May be the best way for Finalbeta to describe himself: there's no verified source that Hawking ever said this, but Finalbeta prefers to discard logical thinking (in spite of always parading his scientific profile around) and goes for an apocryphal ad verecundiam instead of doing some research because that's what he cares about: fallacious self-validation as the "smart one" in comparison to the dumb people, not rationality nor truth. So I'll just share something Hawking is indeed confirmed to have said:

"People who boast about their IQ are losers".

Last edited:
Most if not all of his posts are empty of any valuable content. They're just a mix of childish memes (how many times did he post that three-cover ZKK picture?), wrongly used words in order to look more cultivated, failures at getting quite basic stuff because his brain obviously isn't potent enough to retain as much information as he believes without reading the actual chapter (mistook Toko for Tama, assured no Calamity was given hybrid after we had witnessed it, didn't notice each Vinsmoke sibling had an epithet matching their hair color and powers, missed that Hawkins confirmed himself to be the 1% man...) and the most "duh?" contributions you will ever see (seriously, take a look at his posts: most of them feel like something that wasn't necessary to comment about).

And once confronted he will either arrogantly appeal to his self-deified intelligence and/or play the Asperger pretext as if every person in the autist spectrum behaved the way he does.

I mean, this post:

May be the best way for Finalbeta to describe himself: there's no verified source that Hawking ever said this, but Finalbeta preferes to discard logical thinking (in spite of always parading his scientific profile around) and goes for an apocryphal ad verecundiam instead of doing some research because that's what he cares about: fallacious self-validation as the "smart one" in comparison to the dumb people, not rationality nor truth. So I'll just share something Hawking is indeed confirmed to have said:

You didn't need to go full nuclear but it was an interesting dump. Not that i have been much on the forum, but yeah, thank!

I mean, this post:

May be the best way for Finalbeta to describe himself: there's no verified source that Hawking ever said this, but Finalbeta preferes to discard logical thinking (in spite of always parading his scientific profile around) and goes for an apocryphal ad verecundiam instead of doing some research because that's what he cares about: fallacious self-validation as the "smart one" in comparison to the dumb people, not rationality nor truth. So I'll just share something Hawking is indeed confirmed to have said:

He is not well

I mean, this post:

May be the best way for Finalbeta to describe himself: there's no verified source that Hawking ever said this, but Finalbeta prefers to discard logical thinking (in spite of always parading his scientific profile around) and goes for an apocryphal ad verecundiam instead of doing some research because that's what he cares about: fallacious self-validation as the "smart one" in comparison to the dumb people, not rationality nor truth. So I'll just share something Hawking is indeed confirmed to have said:

I'm here for the shitposting and spending some time, not to put remotely major effort into whatever I do, this is what your presumably limited brain might not understand sir.

There have been only a few times when I used my 100% or remotely on here, for instance when I posted scientific content on my profile page or I delighted myself in specific rare posts.

You are right though on a particular, limiting one's self to not read the series but instead just read through discussions on top of not putting great effort isn't making you retain and acquire so much information even if your IQ is eventually on genius level.

I know of my Mensa scores in real life anyway, I don't need validation from a random dude on the vast Internet.

I'm here for the shitposting and spending some time, not to put remotely major effort into whatever I do, this is what your presumably limited brain might not understand sir.

There have been only a few times when I used my 100% or remotely on here, for instance when I posted scientific content on my profile page or I delighted myself in specific rare posts.

You are right though on a particular, limiting one's self to not read the series but instead just read through discussions on top of not putting great effort isn't making you retain and acquire so much information even if your IQ is eventually on genius level.

I know of my Mensa scores in real life anyway, I don't need validation from a random dude on the vast Internet.

Isn't MENSA that company that you pay them and they tell you that you are smart?

G

Gorosei Informer

What's with narcissists and overcompensating and grandstanding so much?

Oh wait crippling insecurity and need for validation despite vehemently denying they need attention and validation.

Elon is exactly the same funnily enough, he behaves the same way on Twitter with the most basic, brain dead takes and memes to try and appeal to the masses and "plebeians".

Isn't it ironically and bitterly hilarious that people who believe themselves superior to others, that they stand above them,even as "Gods", still need unfettered, unlimited amounts of attention, validation, reassurance etc?

When you behave unironically like characters like Gaston from Beauty And The Beast, Johnny Bravo, Aizen and even Sheldon (Bazinga) then maybe its time for brutally honest self awareness and introspection instead of masturbating your own ego and aggressively, desperately trying to claim you are superior to all of us?

I'm possible going to get into trouble for saying all this in way or another but I am so fucking sick of narcissists making everyone suffer for their own bottomless need for validation, attention and reassurance. The most perpetually insecure people in the world. Human equivalents of black holes.

You can pretend you don't care about getting likes, attention and such, that you don't spend much time on here and have "better things to do" and you're so intellectually superior to us but ironically in the deeper sense like the trenches of our own very oceans, you are so wrapped up in kissing your own ass and staring lovingly at your own reflection that whilst assuming not only are we all intellectually inferior to you BUT we clearly must be so stupid to not notice the amount of OVERWHELMING evidence against you and what you state on here whilst you're Ironically completely oblivious of yourself or in unfathomable denial about.

Dont even try to play the Aspergers card too as I have it myself and I don't use it as a pathetic crutch for my behaviour and thus be an unaccountable victim instead.

I've worked with PLENTY of autistic people especially as part of a specific job and I can tell you now, nearly all of them were much genuinely nicer, kinder, more selfless and humble than you and didn't need to constantly advertise to the world and especially here on how they are so superior to it and us but they keep spending time on here to simultaneously try and prove it too, to try to defend it but at the same time outright deny they spend so much on time on here despite concrete evidence proving otherwise.

You are a self claimed absolute lover of science and since science, like math, involves a lot of absolution and thus being literal, logical and factual then you know, understand, appreciate and insist facts over speculation, hypothesise, feelings etc.

And thus I conclude, as an avid enthusiast of science and thus facts, evidence, logic and such, you have to accept the absolutely irrefutable or whatever evidence against you on here, that you constantly and ironically keep perpuating even now!

Get some fucking humility dude. You may love planets, the sun, our galaxies, universe and such but that doesn't mean your ego needs to try and dwarf even them FFS.

Touch some godamn grass already.

Also btw, I've considered myself a narcissist and know I am one via past evidence and even recent too. I live with a few of them and have suffered immensely at absolutely reprehensible, evil, petty, vindictive behaviour and revenge of other narcissists for years now, even for years by some of them and even to this day literally, just earlier!

So believe me, I'm not throwing out the word narcissist so casually. I have a LOT of experience with it and thus understanding of what it means too.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with narcissists and overcompensating and grandstanding so much?

Oh wait crippling insecurity and need for validation despite vehemently denying they need attention and validation.

Elon is exactly the same funnily enough, he behaves the same war on Twitter with the most basic, brain dead takes and memes to try and appeal to the masses and "plebeians".

Isn't it ironically and bitterly hilarious that people who believe themselves superior to others, that they stand above them,even as "Gods", still need unfettered, unlimited amounts of attention, validation, reassurance etc?

When you behave unironically like characters like Gaston from Beauty And The Beast, Johnny Bravo, Aizen and even Sheldon (Bazinga) then maybe its time for brutally honest self awareness and introspection instead of masturnating your own ego and aggressively, desperately trying to claim you are superior to all of us?

I'm possible going to get into trouble for saying all this in way or another but i am so fucking narcissists making everyone suffer for their own bottomless need for validation, attention and reassurance. The most perpetually insecure people in the world. Human equivalents of black holes.

You can pretend you don't care about getting likes, attention and such, that you don't spend much time on here and have "better things to do" and you're so intellectually superior to us but ironically in the deeper sense like the trenches of our own very oceans, you are so wrapped up in kissing your own ass and staring lovingly at your own reflection that whilst assuming not only are we all intellectually inferior to you BUT we clearly must be so stupid to not notice the amount of OVERWHELMING evidence against you and what you state on here whilst you're Ironically completely oblivious of yourself or in unfathomable denial about.

Dont even try to play the Aspergers card too as I have it myself and I don't use it as a pathetic crutch for my behaviour and thus be an unaccountable victim instead.

I've worked with PLENTY of autistic people especially as part of a specific job and I can tell you now, nearly all of them were much genuinely nicer, kinder, more selfless and humble than you and didn't need to constantly advertise to the world and especially here on how they are so superior to it and us but they keep spending time on here to simultaneously try and prove it too, to try to defend it but at the same time outright deny they spend so much on time on here despite concrete evidence proving otherwise.

You are a self claimed absolute lover of science and since science, like math, involves a lot of absolution and thus being literal, logical and factual then you know, understand, appreciate and insist facts over speculation, hypothesise, feelings etc.

And thus I conclude, as an avid enthusiast of science and thus facts, evidence, logic and such, you have to accept the absolutely undimnishable or whatever evidence against you on here, that you constantly and ironically keep perpuating even now!

Get some fucking humility dude. You mat love planets, the sun, our galaxies, universe and such but that doesn't mean your ego needs to try amd dwarf even them FFS.

Touch some godamn grass already.

Also btw, I've considered myself a narcissist and know I am one via past evidence and even recent too. I live with a few of them and have suffered immensely at absolutely reprehensible, evil, petty, vindictive behaviour and revenge of other narcissists for years now, even for years by some of them and even to this day literally, just earlier!

So believe me, I'm not throwing out the word narcissist so casually. I have a LOT of experience with it and thus understanding of what it means too.
:doffytroll:
Absolutely nuclear

G

Gorosei Informer

This is what putting up with his shit for almost 2 years does to you lmfao.

I might suffer some major repercussions for this but I'm fucking sick of people like him, everywhere too.

I've had him on ignore before for my own sanity but I regretfully took him off because I felt guilty funnily enough especially as he's autistic too apparently and also because I still keep seeing him wind up others and get mentioned by them so I get curious on what's kicking off this time.

This is what putting up with his shit for almost 2 years does to you lmfao.

I might suffer some major repercussions for this but I'm fucking sick of people like him, everywhere too.

I've had him on ignore before for my own sanity but I regretfully took him off because I felt guilty funnily enough especially as he's autistic too apparently and also because I still keep seeing him wind up others and get mentioned by them so I get curious on what's kicking off this time.
I remember when that Spook guy told him off.