General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Base Franky looked cooler pre-timeskip, but General Franky and being able to fire off laser beams make it an easy W for the newer version :kayneshrug:
That's fine if you like it, but I just don't dig it.
And while were at it, him pre trained and body destroyed, I thought was best... I saw it in the anime....
Post automatically merged:

This is the Franky I want.

Last edited:
- Jimbei should not have joined the crew (does not fit and no close relation besides luffy)

- Zoro wont be at the top 5 strongest characters EOS

- Kaido is actually the second weakest Yonko and overrated through rumors and legends

- There should be more "pirate stuff" in the story

- Oda messed up the power distance between sanji and Zoro because he has to make Zoro look cool and badass

- Luffy will be much stronger than Roger EOS

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Jimbei should not have joined the crew (does not fit and no close relation besides luffy)
Remember how Jinbe let Arlong loose, thereby altering the course of Nami’s entire life? How he apologized when they met in Fishman Island? It’s not like all the other Straw Hats had a ton of buildup with their future comrades, they pretty much all got inspired by Luffy in their time and then built relationships with the rest either on the side during their first arc or along the way afterwards.

Shanks Strongest Yonko(after chapter 1010) and Red Hairs are the Strongest yonko crew (After discussion of marinHQ yonko bounty - stated UNDEFEATABLE GROUP & mention about only shanks YONKO commanders among 4 yonko crews)

Derrosara luffy mid diff Fujitara ( luffy even holding against back him until shits came from sky)

Kaido defeated 7 times no one able to leave wound. Zoro Ashura can one shot Luffy

Are there fans who truly believe mihawk is stronger than roger?:milaugh:

Admirals are top tiers, if the third strongest straw hat is stronger than an admiral then there will be no point in the story anymore(yes i know you said eos but still doesnt make sense).

We will have a better understanding of how strong eos zoro will be, as soon as we see shanks true power. If mihawk and red hair are equal then zoro will be around that level too. So yes yonko level at best but still not stronger than kaido or prime big mom.
personally put shanks above big mom
but I more or less get what you mean
and yeah
thats where I see eos zoro
with luffy slightly above roger /prime wb.

Marine edition:

1. Smoker is going to be the strongest Marine in the final war and will fight Luffy before Luffy fights Imu.

2. Fujitora and Ryokugyu will end up being same level or stronger than Kizaru

3. The marines will be fought before the Gorosei/Imu however, this doesn't imply the Gorosei/Imu are stronger than the marines (I'm not sure if this was unpopular)

4. Coby and Tashigi will become admirals after the war and gain recognition for the defeat of Bartolomeo and Cavendish of the Grand Fleet.

- Shanks is currently The World's Strongest Haki User

- Instead of a Black Blade representing death, Zoro's pinnacle of Armament Haki will allow him to make an Emerald-Leaf Blade, with green representing life. With unique powers surpassing Black Blade, etc. Basically a Sword of Life, so poetic.

- Imu low diffs anyone in the verse except Prime Luffy and Prime BB

- Imu is going to be like Moriarty in BBC Sherlock. He would met Luffy before the final arc, and even involved in an arc and make statements implying himself as a nice person and peaceful person or a person with a good intention to the poor and weak people or something...until the next few arc BAM its actually Imu

- Luffy's last powerup (fusion of every ability he has and formulating it etc) is absolute authority over kinetic energy (being able to create it, manipulate it, amplify it, concentrate it on one spot until limit break , disperse it, reduce it, etc)

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
-As optimistic as it sounds, I think Usopp will end up 4th strongest on the crew after Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. These four were the ones who walked to Arlong Park back in the day and I'd like to see Usopp get that strong on his own.
It's a tough sell with monsters like Jinbe, Robin and Franky around, if Yamato joins as well...