General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

not unpopular
Mihawk is not stronger than Roger And he was not the Wss when roger was alive
Zoro is becoming Yonko lvl at best Eos

Sanji will be between Admiral and Yonko lvls
not too popular
Are there fans who truly believe mihawk is stronger than roger?:milaugh:

Admirals are top tiers, if the third strongest straw hat is stronger than an admiral then there will be no point in the story anymore(yes i know you said eos but still doesnt make sense).

We will have a better understanding of how strong eos zoro will be, as soon as we see shanks true power. If mihawk and red hair are equal then zoro will be around that level too. So yes yonko level at best but still not stronger than kaido or prime big mom.

Are there fans who truly believe mihawk is stronger than roger?:milaugh:

Admirals are top tiers, if the third strongest straw hat is stronger than an admiral then there will be no point in the story anymore(yes i know you said eos but still doesnt make sense).

We will have a better understanding of how strong eos zoro will be, as soon as we see shanks true power. If mihawk and red hair are equal then zoro will be around that level too. So yes yonko level at best but still not stronger than kaido or prime big mom.
Why would there be no point in the story because Sanji > Admirals.

Luffys crew is the king of the pirates and Zoro and Sanji are Luffys top men, they can’t be weaker than naval admirals EOS.

Kaido & big mom won't go down in wano. & raid will fail. They will acquire ancient weapons & their bounty will increase . It will be even more than roger & whitebeard(doesn't mean they are stronger than them)

If roger & wb were to make an alliance their individual bounties would have been over 6 billion

Why don’t you count raid suit? That’s like saying you don’t count gears for Luffy. And Sanji will be on the level of Marco leaving Wano. EOS he’ll be much stronger.
I dont count it bc it has nothing to do with his own actual strength. Its a technological tool that that doesnt require any skill to be used. Even buggy can use it and he will become much stronger than before. Gears are a product of training and pushing the body beyond its limits. Raid suit is pretty much a cheat.
I also hate its power ranger theme. Its aesthetically unpleasing.
Xmm... Sanji reaching marco in wano, its very implausible in my opinion. It depends though on match ups.

I dont count it bc it has nothing to do with his own actual strength. Its a technological tool that that doesnt require any skill to be used. Even buggy can use it and he will become much stronger than before. Gears are a product of training and pushing the body beyond its limits. Raid suit is pretty much a cheat.
I also hate its power ranger theme. Its aesthetically unpleasing.
Xmm... Sanji reaching marco in wano, its very implausible in my opinion. It depends though on match ups.
would enma be considered zoro acutal strength?

would enma be considered zoro acutal strength?
Enma is probably a training tool

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.
So overall it might be around as good as the other o wazamono