General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Am i the only one who thinks that wano is one of the best arcs in the series and that the overall quality of the manga hasnt declined at all?
Yeah, I actually think Wano’s been amazing so far. I just went into it with no expectations and it’s done wonders for my overall enjoyment.
Post automatically merged:

1) The Strawhats are annoying except Luffy, Zoro and Jinbei

2) The Shichibukai were more carismatic antagonists than the Yonko

3) Celestial Dragons are clearly End of Series enemies headed by IMU

4) Marines Low diffied the pirates at Marineford
Since when has Robin been annoying?
:choppawhat:

Last edited:
The system of tiers and their inner levels, while useful for non-serious debates, is mainly biased and inherently takes away any validity a power scaling may have.

Its weaknesses arise as soon as a small nuance appears, hence why the basic hierarchy of YC1-YC2-YC3 is constantly redefined to include characters who either belong to the categories of "YC" (like Marco, Roo, Snack...) or are narratively put around that spectrum (Doflamingo), and then labels such as YC0, YC4, YC1.5, YC1+... are required to a point that you wonder what is a "YC1" to begin with if there's only one or two characters maximum agreed as such. Either this or a character is forced into one category because of non-fighting related reasons, hence why many users keep grouping the likes of Smoothie, Jozu, Queen... as YC2 because of their rank.

The second problem is that, by calling a character a "high tier", a "top tier" or whatever tier, people are willing to abandon themselves to category bias. Just like we tend to see extincted dinosaurs as temporally closer to each other than to humans even though tyrannosaurus were closer in time to humans than to his fellow dinosaur stegosaurus, when we build our thought on tiers we eventually either overrate or underrate characters who we perceive as inbetweeners, or hard to assign to a static category, and who are round up for good (the higher tier) or bad (the lower tier).

Obviously, the only proper way to attempt a power scale (which remains a bit absurd in this series, but well) is to assign a character to a place throughout a spectrum of strength from lower to higher (e.g.: 100 > 99 > 98 > 97...), but this, albeit way more accurate, is harder to establish and manage; which is why the favorite hobby among the fandom is inherently and for its most part a waste of time.

Akainu remains the more likely to feature as the overall strongest power level wise, but so many slept on Kizaru during these years defining him as weaker than Kuzan, when no substantial evidence had depicted that. Also, I say the former in that Akainu will probably play the biggest factor in the Final War and be taken on in some handicap match, nevertheless Zoro v Kizaru will ultimately probably prove fundamentally a solo if it does occur. That's my bet.

A bloodlusted Kizaru is potentially the strongest character in the verse. Has a broken fruit and he covers all bases as a fighter. He's virtually untouchable if he chooses to be.
Where do you have Kizaru in your list of the strongest characters currently?

Also, what kind of attacks do you believe we can expect from him fighting at full power? His casual moves are pretty damn impressive, like when he destroyed that huge mangrove in Sabaody and his beams easily go through people. He also has showcased some pretty impressive and very distructive AoE attacks like the one he launched against the submarine and he seems very versatile as a fighter, using beams, kicks, light swords etc.

This is pretty speculative but we should have barely scratched the surface about what he can do.

Last edited:
I don't think it is a big deal if Big Mom makes it to Elbaf. If we do see Elbaf, I hope it is a short arc like Zou.

Also I don't understand this visceral hatred that some posters have for Oda. Criticism comes with the territory of any form of media. When I view any spoiler thread, there is like one piece of information about the chapter and people are screaming fuck Oda, cancel this trash manga! I mean it is entertaining, but I also don't understand why some people are so angry about a fictional boys manga.