What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Gol D. Roger @TheAncientCenturion @AL sama back in the day we had the thread open just because we got "no break" and chapter title

why can't we have the thread open since we have confirmation of Buggy being an emperor by Lebrent?
I think it's a matter of, there's enough real info out there to get people in trouble for having it circulate on a Monday.

"the new bounties are shown" is very vague. There are not as many bounties shown as people might think.
Best part of the chapter not being bounties is vague.
GB being yoshio harada is speculation.
I would close the thread for vagueness.

Buggy being emperor is still correct, but that's about it. It's been known since friday, no need to open thread.
Dumb WG mods
hmm I wonder if we don't even get the new bounties for the SHs apart from Luffy

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Buggy might has done something bad or simply the WSSG the gov ultimate glorified weapon's attack didn't work on him,,, not even leaving a single sratch on our lord buggy. The gorosei fear him more than Shanks :gokulaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
As much as some may be eager to write off Buggy becoming a Yonko devaluing the title, this is the most hardcore disrespect Oda has thrown towards the Yonko title.

This is objective proof that being a Yonko is not about concrete strength, but is solely about how much your name sends ignorant fodder around the world into hysteria. Being a Yonko is not about having the strength of a top tier, being a Yonko is about people perceiving you as strong even if your own strength does not match perception.

This is what I’ve been saying for 10+ years now online, perception =\= reality. Titles, “official” introductions, reputation, none of these mean shit in regards to your concrete strength and Buggy has proven that definitively. We now have a Yonko who is weaker than pre-timeskip villains, and it is because the Yonko title is not a legitimate title, it is a title that relies on mass ignorance to exist and this has always been the case in OP.

The title of Admiral on the other hand requires a certain strength level from the people who hold it, since the Marines actively measure and quantify the strength of their fighters through training and other concrete methods, not just bullshit mass hysteria and panic like the title of Yonko.

Today marks the beginning of Oda humiliating the Yonko, let all Chadmiral fans rejoice.

Oda's treatment of Buggy is the exact opposite of the way he treats Big Mom and her daughters, with some very strong characters being treated like shit and always handicapped by plot whereas one got ridiculously exaggerated reputation and titles while being a weakling.

Status
Not open for further replies.