What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeus being alive contradicts what you say as does Kaido bathing in Magma without a scratch in his ultimate attack
The explosion ripped Kaido apart or he suffocated being submerged in Magma. Tons of ways to explain why he died.

Besides, in the panel it clearly looks like Kaido is slowly melting in the magma if we are objective. The zeus thing can very easily be explained with an inconsistency something Oda does all the time.

As if Oda thinks " oh no my fans will now ask me how Zeus survived".

"the new bounties are shown" is very vague. There are not as many bounties shown as people might think.
Best part of the chapter not being bounties is vague.
GB being yoshio harada is speculation.
I would close the thread for vagueness.

Buggy being emperor is still correct, but that's about it. It's been known since friday, no need to open thread.
Dumb WG mods
Bounty part I'm fine with as long as it shows Luffy's and Sanji's
This implies we see Greenbull's face anyway
And Buggy is still a Yonko

This chapter is still awesome thank you Lebrent

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
People here just like to be part of the bitching committee
If One Piece wasn't around they would latch themselves to whatever else is popular and complain
It really feels like that yeah. I can't possible find fault with Buggy being a yonko, the series roots is as a gag manga and Buggy's gimmick is falling upwards. It's funny and it works.

The explosion ripped Kaido apart or he suffocated being submerged in Magma. Tons of ways to explain why he died.

Besides, in the panel it clearly looks like Kaido is slowly melting in the magma if we are objective. The zeus thing can very easily be explained with an inconsistency something Oda does all the time.

As if Oda thinks " oh no my fans will now ask me how Zeus survived".
It shows Kaido drowning and not melting.

"the new bounties are shown" is very vague. There are not as many bounties shown as people might think.
Best part of the chapter not being bounties is vague.
GB being yoshio harada is speculation.
I would close the thread for vagueness.

Buggy being emperor is still correct, but that's about it. It's been known since friday, no need to open thread.
Dumb WG mods
I hope Killer's bounty is shown at the very least. I need to do something OP related this break month :kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.