What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only consolidation we got from spoiler is that luffy is now confirmed/acknowledged yonko. Buggy as an emperor shatters the power level of a yonko system. So, in all these years, we thought that to be a yonko you have to be a monster, but now, yonko is just a title with teritory. LMAO. Oda shit.
Casual One Piece fans will praise this....lol Goda troll xD

Oda isn't consistent with any systems in this story

Next thing you know the gorosei are all a bunch of clowns in salor moon outfits

It's not a win for the Zoro community it's anything but...

Law and Mid fans don't deserve anything nothing but underlings to the Strawhats.
wano was an L for zoro character wise so far combat wise he get few W law also get some W
for kid character wise wano is and L combat wise he get many Ls and was good endurance wise

Wait wait wait
You seriously think Linlin can survive Dragon damnation after someone 10 times as durable as her, Kaido got permanently scarred by no CoC or accidental unrefined CoC Ashura?

You think Linlin can survive Ashura too?

Mid stans are beyond help.

Dude Emperor Eustass Kidd could at least do minor damage to Big Mom, Kaido wasn't even feeling his hits.
She needed Haki to block Gear 4th.
10 times as durable? How do you make up this shit?
By the way, you could be honest enough to admit that the scar, except for its symbolism, didn't do that much

Yeah I think Linlin would survive Ashura

Kidd was able to damage Linlin with attacks enhanched by Awakening (Punk Crash, Punk Corna Dio) and with Damned Punk
Punk Gibson and Slam Gibson would do minimal damage, just like with Kaido

Nerfed? She got the highest PU in the enemy side :gokulaugh:

Again Luffy just becomes an Emperor and the title becomes meaningles in the same moment

Luffy same bounts as KID? I must have overslept Wano where I saw Law carrying the load for KID not to mention I must have missed KID being called the Joy Man who is about to bring a brand new day to the world and Gorosei's are pissing their pants when they talk about him.
I also missed the part where apart from Killer anyone from his crew did sheet and he has a fleet of his own. On top of that I must have missed how his crewmate Heat can read Road Ponyglyphs...

I mean what the hell is this utter bullshit by Oda
the WG is intentionally downplaying Luffy to hide the fact that he's joyboy

This chapter has inspired me to come out of meme-retirement. I have written a one-shot memega in response to Chadmiral supremacy these past few chapters that I hope to release shortly after the chapter drops. I still need to do all of the editing but the General story is complete, hopefully you guys will enjoy

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @MarineHQ62 @TheAncientCenturion @Light D Lamperouge @MarineHQ62 @Extravlad @AdmiralKinyagi
can’t wait , hope I made appearance in your future meme chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.