What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd and Law both outdid Zoro and will be receiving rewards greater than Zoro for their performance. Still. Zoro was very impressive.

For an underling. Buts that’s all he is, and will ever be. You can’t compare him to the big shots of the new era

:cheers:
Mate, I commonly try to be fair in approaching things, so obviously I wish to congratulate Kidd and Law fans on their bois becoming the top dogs of the new era. :saden:

However, it is also true that power creep in One Piece is real. This much is undeniable. :kailaugh:

Why am I telling you this? Simple: that guy you said will never amount to more than an underling will still have to contend with Fujitora and Mihawk. :doffyou:

Fujitora busts out interstellar-level feats in his sleep, and despite this, Mihawk still retains the WSS title. When Zoro has to finally measure up to their interstellar-level attacks, suddenly blowing a hole in an island against Linlin will seem miniscule. :jordanmf:

I am not trying to start an argument here. You are happy for Kidd and you certainly earned the right to do so. Just keep in mind that the mere underling you mocked may one day pull out feats your boi might not even have the scale to do, regardless of bounties or reputation. :pepedoffy:

This chapter has inspired me to come out of meme-retirement. I have written a one-shot memega in response to Chadmiral supremacy these past few chapters that I hope to release shortly after the chapter drops. I still need to do all of the editing but the General story is complete, hopefully you guys will enjoy

@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @MarineHQ62 @TheAncientCenturion @Light D Lamperouge @MarineHQ62 @Extravlad @AdmiralKinyagi
MEME TIME IS BACK?!!
Worstgen glory time, the start of the meme thread, can't wait.

I don't think Oda wants him to be a real rival tbh but basically throw fans a biscuit.
Then Oda should have Luffy beat the shit out of him and destroy his dreams. Luffy vs Usopp style. Maybe Oda is building to that, idk.

That would be good writing. Especially if the chapter was from Kid's perspective and we see him realize that he will never be pirate king because Luffy is insurmountably ahead of him.
If Oda did that, people might actually like him. But instead, Oda fumbles the character, like he fumbles many others, leading to people just being annoyed and disappointed with him.

Truly, I think most fans who like Kid, don't really like who Kid actually is, but rather the potential Kid had as a character.

If the equal bounties are true, then that's idiotic. Oda is trying to push another Doflamingo scenario, but CP0 clearly saw Luffy vs. Kaido going on.

CP0 agent literally left as Luffy was punching Kaido into the ground.

- Buggy is one of the new Emperors
- Luffy’s Bounty is 3.6B
- Zoro’s Bounty isn’t shown
- Sanji’s Bounty isn’t shown
- Law’s Bounty is the same as Kid’s
- Kid’s bounty is 3.6B
- Franky is excited with his bounty (Not shown though)
- Greenbull looks like Yoshio Harada
Again Luffy just becomes an Emperor and the title becomes meaningles in the same moment

Luffy same bounts as KID? I must have overslept Wano where I saw Law carrying the load for KID not to mention I must have missed KID being called the Joy Man who is about to bring a brand new day to the world and Gorosei's are pissing their pants when they talk about him.
I also missed the part where apart from Killer anyone from his crew did sheet and he has a fleet of his own. On top of that I must have missed how his crewmate Heat can read Road Ponyglyphs...

I mean what the hell is this utter bullshit by Oda

@The White Crane @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack @Wiwi @Extravlad @MarineHQ62
Let yonko fans cope in peace otherwise they have mental problem.

beside oda will make character stronger as he wants for main character to fight main bosses like milhawk, Akainu, admirals, Blackbeard.

‘’Yonko fans are finally to understand shouen powercreep and they are afraid to see.

All it take to overpowered gear fourth luffy punch like katakuri overpowered gear 3 punch.

we all saw manga and how kid was carried by law against a heavily nerfed BM and they couldn't even knock out her they just throw her out of island bombs and magma did rest of work for them
Kidd was 1 vs 1 fighting big mom while getting screwed by hawkins. Sanji was getting crapped by black maria and zoro was getting knocked out by king

Status
Not open for further replies.