What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean to be honest, you downplay him hard, although idk if you are serious about that or if you just do it out of spite.
Kid's stronger than most YC1s, imo.

but I've only reached that conclusion because I pay a lot of attention to his fights, because I actually cared about the character before Oda ruined it.
Oda's issue is that he portrays him utterly incoherently. For the rival of Luffy, defeater of big mom, you'd think he would have at least some development pre-onigashima, right? Nope, the first time Kid does anything is when he fights on the roof.

Oda plays both sides. Kid is Luffy's rival, but also he's trash. He doesn't hurt kaido, he doesn't get ACoC, he is overshadowed by Law, but yet Oda will still declare Kid as Luffy's rival and give him a 2+ billion berry bounty. This is utterly incoherent portrayal and I wish Oda would just pick a side and stick with it.

You want Kid to be a failed rival? Okay, have Luffy beat the living shit out of him. No, you want him to be a real rival? Then let him get ACoC, hurt kaido, and beat linlin without bombs. Either option is better than the third, shitty option of playing both sides because you wrote yourself into a corner.

Because Oda portrays Kid incoherently, its hard to objectively powerscale him, because even Oda isn't very good at that.
I don't think Oda wants him to be a real rival tbh but basically throw fans a biscuit.

Luffy and Kidd as as legit as Chicken Wings of pirate king.
You surely don't believe Sanji is anywhere near Zoro due to Chicken Wings do you?

Kidd and Luffy is same way. Its not even Luffy/Vegeta thing as Vegeta always catches up to Goku next arc. That role is more or less for Zoro although Zoro has also been ahead of Luffy and same level.

I personally don't place Kidd above Most YC1 but I do think he is stronger than someone like Queen.
But then his fans are delusional enough to say he can beat Zoro.
At that point they are no more delusional than Sanji.

At the end of the day it was all the more clear

We have always told you Yonkou being four most powerful pirates meant political and territorial power.

Why did you idiots not believe us?
To have political and territorial power in the new world, one should be strong in the first place
Strength is the core and foremost to have that influence and power in the new world where the rules are strong live and weak follow/die.

No Yonko is ruling new world because of their intelligence and wit, without strength everything falls apart.

Nobody is taking other Yonko territories unless they have the strength to beat them nor build your own empire unless you have the strength to match them so that other Yonko would think twice before attacking you.
:kata:

Let me ask not only you but every other anti Yonko community......Who are your top 5 current strongest pirates , everyone of you would still put all these Yonko at the top list down the order with Mihawk the only pirate that certain fandom would make competing with these Yonko.

Or let's say any other current living pirates who you put above/on par with these Yonko?? Only Mihawk (by certain fandom) right??
This is why Yonko being called 4 most powerful pirates is legit and correct not just in political power and influence but with personal strengths too.
That's what the story portrayed them.
Because how much the story portrayed to be them like this, majority of the fandom keep wanking them, it's no surprise
:beckmoji:

Even Luffy( the guy who seem to give no fuck about Yonko status) word to Momo that after biting an Emperor there isn't anything to be scared in the world
This is unbias talk
They really are 4 most powerful pirates
:kuzanshut:

Polls don't write the manga, as far as I know
One shot Linlin? That's why I can't take your arguments seriously :risitameh:
Wait wait wait
You seriously think Linlin can survive Dragon damnation after someone 10 times as durable as her, Kaido got permanently scarred by no CoC or accidental unrefined CoC Ashura?

You think Linlin can survive Ashura too?

Mid stans are beyond help.

Dude Midd could at least do minor damage to Big Mom, Kaido wasn't even feeling his hits.
She needed Haki to block Gear 4th.

Luffy fans have hyped up his potrayal very much in this arc. He actually doesn't shines that brightly as they think he does. Fighting a weakened kaido who carried an entire island throughout the entity of the fight. Who fought against 9 scabbards 5 supernovas yamato heck even a momo bite and still defeated luffy 4 times . Luffy even got rest and food by caribou whereas kaido went nonstop without break. Luffy doesn't really deserve a bigger bounty than kid and law who fought a mostly full strength big mom and defeated her(bombs did help them no doubt).
idc lmao, its not that big a deal for me

To have political and territorial power in the new world, one should be strong in the first place
Strength is the core and foremost to have that influence and power in the new world where the rules are strong live and weak follow/die.

No Yonko is ruling new world because of their intelligence and wit, without strength everything falls apart.

Nobody is taking other Yonko territories unless they have the strength to beat them nor build your own empire unless you have the strength to match them so that other Yonko would think twice before attacking you.
:kata:

Let me ask not only you but every other anti Yonko community......Who are your top 5 current strongest pirates , everyone of you would still put all these Yonko at the top list down the order with Mihawk the only pirate that certain fandom would make competing with these Yonko.

Or let's say any other current living pirates who you put above/on par with these Yonko?? Only Mihawk (by certain fandom) right??
This is why Yonko being called 4 most powerful pirates is legit and correct not just in political power and influence but with personal strengths too.
That's what the story portrayed them.
Because how much the story portrayed to be them like this, majority of the fandom keep wanking them, it's no surprise
:beckmoji:

Even Luffy( the guy who seem to give no fuck about Yonko status) word to Momo that after biting an Emperor there isn't anything to be scared in the world
This is unbias talk
They really are 4 most powerful pirates
:kuzanshut:
I think all Yonkou are top tiers but Mihawk is stronger than most of them.
I just don't like the dishonesty with if you are yonko you are automatically > Mihawk.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Status
Not open for further replies.