Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet Day 1, the entire Spooky Mafia team did nothing action wise for like 30 hours lmfao. Set up no defense, nothing. Then Ekko started getting hit by actions because of this threadplay left and right and then complained about SRM actions lmfao. They decided to use Death knight like way too late.
Was pretty certain Ekko was scum early on Day 1, almost blasted him instead of TAC but decided TAC was a good way to get the game moving. Really just wanted to wake people up with the kill attempt lol, the outcome was irrelevant.

@Adam 🍎 your shot only went through on Pot this phase cause I was getting so annoyed in our pm about actions being used and everything taking forever to get processed or put in that I just left the forum completely before putting protection on him or redirecting you or gram.

@Ratchet Day 1, the entire Spooky Mafia team did nothing action wise for like 30 hours lmfao. Set up no defense, nothing. Then Ekko started getting hit by actions because of this threadplay left and right and then complained about SRM actions lmfao. They decided to use Death knight like way too late.
I don't really do actions unless I'm the last player kek

Prefer to just thread meld

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I am killing you every game from now on i dont even care about alignment i'm joining @Worst crusade against goblins:jackaugh:
We need to form a goblin slaying core.
You fellas are gonna do that and it'll turn out I flip as a super op and helpful town role
:gokulaugh:

Or as a Super Scum GF in which you activated my anger towards you

I probably won't be bothering reading your chat, but I feel like you should probably take more of a leading role in deciding actions too - they would have been more reasonable I expect.
I just let sk decided majority of them and just have in my 2 cents when it came to finalizing I was not even caught up in the thread to give clear comms on who to target with what

Status
Not open for further replies.