What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unironically why do you retards obsess over these irrelevant "who is stronger" shit when the real question should be
"Why is Oda making questionable writing decisions"

Like seriously 99% of you subhumans would defend terrible writing if it fit your agenda
Nah, I am fed up with Loda making Luffy look weaker and an underdog. If he ever extreme diffs anyone who is not on the same level as Kaido, he will tarnish his own legacy.

Are you done ?

Key performers > star performers
Oda literally calls Kid and law "key performers" while wings are mere star performers
Then they got hyped by BM and "won"

Zoro should first beat someone who's great as Katakuri. Until then he's just another underling of Luffy
Stop avoiding his arguments and answer him instead of being your balls-less bitch:suresure:

Shut up loser. Werent you choking on your own cum yelling ZKK? Now what will happen if Zolo kills someone who was on the same level as Buggy is now? Take another L loser, you just owned yourself.
This is only getting worse for you, ZKK, Luffy's bounty, Buggy, I hope that Luffy at least helps Zoro like he did with the PH dragon. :milaugh:

Are you done ?

Key performers > star performers
Oda literally calls Kid and law "key performers" while wings are mere star performers
Then they got hyped by BM and "won"

Zoro should first beat someone who's great as Katakuri. Until then he's just another underling of Luffy
Big Mom took all of their attacks head-on. While she was scared of Zoro’s attack. I bet a duo attack of Sanji and Zoro would have done a significant damage to Big Mom. One guy cut through the strongest skin, while the other kicked of one the most tanky Calamity out of the island. So yes a duo attack of Zoro and Sanji would have killed Big Mom. And they wouldn’t need bombs to do it for them.

Big Mom took all of their attacks head-on. While she was scared of Zoro’s attack. I bet a duo attack of Sanji and Zoro would have done a significant damage to Big Mom. One guy cut through the strongest skin, while the other kicked of one the most tanky Calamity out of the island. So yes a duo attack of Zoro and Sanji would have killed Big Mom. And they wouldn’t need bombs to do it for them.
When Zoro beats someone as strong as kata, you can come discuss with me
When he beats a top tier then he can be equal to Kid and Law perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.