What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly know nothing about Japanese people
What you said is the exact opposite lol
Whenever there is an interview with an author or a voice actor or any celebrity or YT channel they just keep gooofing and joking for the whole video it’s sooo annoying and Oda never seriously speaks in SBS or interviews as well

:goyea:
Kid and Law will be Great Pirates soon

They are just a step below Luffy LIKE how Teach is steps ahead of them all :
MF: Teach is said to be a candidate for Yonko spot
During timeskip : Teach becomes Yonko
Pre WCI : Kid and Luffy are neck to neck with Law behind.
WCI : Luffy becomes Yonko Candidate like pre ts Gura Teach was.
Wano : Kid and Law prove they are more than Yonko candidate but not yet Yonko level
While Luffy becomes Yonko level in power, fame and status

:goyea: Kid will split the skies next arc(s) and becomes Yonko

You literally made at least 6 postings about kid with mentioning me in the last 6 hours, when I was sleeping where you at least 3 times insulted all kid fans.

this is pathetic.

Since months, you always jump out of a corner when I post, cry about how you dislike kid, say some lies what I would say (something about pre ts anime filler for example?), insult me and other kid fans. What’s wrong with you?

Zoro can barely beat an YC1. Let him get close to where kid is in the next 2 arcs maybe.
Zoro being a shit character mad him absolutely insane. He just knows how to spew diarrhea out his mouth now. Poor guy needs professional help.

Whenever there is an interview with an author or a voice actor or any celebrity or YT channel they just keep gooofing and joking for the whole video it’s sooo annoying and Oda never seriously speaks in SBS or interviews as well
That's Japanese celebs for you. They gotta keep up their persona because of idol culture in Japan.
Hell, just watch any of the One Piece Seiyuu panels, it's cringe overload. No way they behave like that in private.

Regular people are different though.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lmao what, BM tells people to come after her all the time: she did it with Luffy in Fishman Island, she told Kaido to try it over a den call, she told Law and Kidd to come for her throne, it is literally in her nature to welcome others to try and take her life. Marco is just another small fry she egged on, Marco didn't even GO even after Wanda told him to, he got "distracted" by noise. :suresure:

And let's not forget how Toei treated that choking scene too. :suresure:
There is a difference b/w Big Mom taunting her challengers with another challenge and her begging someone to leave her alone because she can't deal with him. She openly admits she doesn't have a soul to spare on Marco and asks him to come at her at a later time.

So you're telling me that them overlooking a BM eating sweets in their turf while not having a care in the world isn't the same as feeding her... :goatasure:

King knocked over her ship in the air as soon as they entered. That wasn't a fight.

Queen captured her while she was napping. He literally admitted fear to her moments back.

Calamities didn't want no smoke with enraged BM. That scene made it VERY clear.
I didn't say it isn't feeding her. I said it was never said if it's them who's feeding her. For all we know, Kaido could've ordered them to do it while the Calamities look after her before Kaido comes down. They can't always take arbitrary decisions otherwise Queen would've killed her by throwing her into the sea instead of taking her to Onigashima.

It doesn't matter if it wasn't a fight. If you enter a scene trying to prevent people from entering your territory, you're fully prepared to confront them. King literally gave no shits about Big Mom. Queen captured her after knocking her out on his own and he did not even bother using his weapons against her. No amount of excuses is gonna help you save her grace here.

Why Kidd even have fans tbh??

If you just want a red haired character because red is cool, Shanks has cooler hair.
If you want a guy with weapon replacing his lost arm because it looks badass, Crocodile looks more badass.
If you want a cheerleader, Law is the Head of the Cheerleader.
If you want a guy with metal attack, Shogun Franky >>> Kidd's junk.
If you want a guy whose First Mate is stronger than the Captain, there is always Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.