What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, Kidd fans (if there is any left) aren't allowed to celebrate that Oda hasn't focused on Zoro and Ryuma story yet. Afterall, Oda also forgot and never cared to tell what did Kidd do in WCI. What did Kidd steal from Big Mom. They fought for chapters until Kidd sent her to the hole, but BM never addressed what Kidd stole from her. If Oda forgets it, means it is not important then.

Kidd fans (if there is any left) aren't allowed to celebrate that ZKK hasn't happened yet. Afterall, Kidd is total loser who hasn't done shit in Onigashima. Forget Onigashima, he didn't do shit the whole Wano arc (compare him to what Law did in Dressrosa and Bege did in WCI). Actually forget Wano arc, he didn't do shit the whole post TS.
Kidd is the biggest loser:
- lost his arm during timeskip
- targetted Shanks but forced to change mission
- targetted Kaido but forced to change mission. Talked big about getting Kaido's head as ship decoration but did nothing in Rooftop
- targetted Big Mom but in the end failed, luckily bombs and magma finished the job for him
- talked big about recruiting Beast Pirates but he didn't get any
- didn't become Yonko and get cucked by Buggy. People think it will be Blackbeard who will cuck him, turns out Buggy is enough.

He is like Usopp in Onigashima, both didn't do shit. Except Usopp was relevant in Dressrosa and will be relevant again in Elbaf. While Kidd was never relevant and will disappear after Wano except in cover story.
It's okay Topi

The trolling can now end

Bro.

King + Queen + Jack literally fed BM sweets while she was tied up in seastone chain.

Feats don’t matter, we already have manga canon telling us Calamities ain’t worth shit powerwise to a Yonko like BM. :risitameh:
King didn’t feed big mom shit
He called her trash who isn’t worth his time after dropping her and her entire crew

Stop pulling shit out of your ass

big meme was begging king to join her after he embarrassed her and her entire crew

and Marco who is a fodder to king was holding big mom back by himself and had big mom say why is a big shot like Marco wasting his time with someone pathetic like luffy

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
You literally made at least 6 postings about kid with mentioning me in the last 6 hours, when I was sleeping where you at least 3 times insulted all kid fans.

this is pathetic.

Since months, you always jump out of a corner when I post, cry about how you dislike kid, say some lies what I would say (something about pre ts anime filler for example?), insult me and other kid fans. What’s wrong with you?

Zoro can barely beat an YC1. Let him get close to where kid is in the next 2 arcs maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.