What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that she sought help from her son after grabbing a distracted Marco proves she can't get rid of him easily. And where we ignoring her literally admitting he's capable of coming after her head?
Lmao what, BM tells people to come after her all the time: she did it with Luffy in Fishman Island, she told Kaido to try it over a den call, she told Law and Kidd to come for her throne, it is literally in her nature to welcome others to try and take her life. Marco is just another small fry she egged on, Marco didn't even GO even after Wanda told him to, he got "distracted" by noise. :suresure:

And let's not forget how Toei treated that choking scene too. :suresure:

It was mentioned nowhere that it was the Calamities who were feeding Big Mom. Of course, fighting Big Mom isn't a viable option for them but it doesn't mean they can't fight her if they have to. As a matter of fact, King didn't give two shits about confronting her entire crew when she was on board. Queen went ahead and captured her despite being a coward.
So you're telling me that them overlooking a BM eating sweets in their turf while not having a care in the world isn't the same as feeding her... :goatasure:

King knocked over her ship in the air as soon as they entered. That wasn't a fight.

Queen captured her while she was napping. He literally admitted fear to her moments back.

Calamities didn't want no smoke with an enraged BM even tied up in seastone. That scene made it VERY clear.

Because he is destined to defeat them.

"Yonkostans" are a keyword for Luffywankers. They suck off the Yonko and hype them so hard so they can say only my condom god self-insert can defeat them.

As they should.

They disperately want him to be a cheerleader but he's too much alpha for that. So in return they either cope, or straight up act disingenuous by saying he's a cheerleader ANYWAY.

Nobody cares.

Luffy dickriders trying to downplay Kidd. They don't care about Law because he's already bowed down to their sun rubber god self insert

They can't Luffy dickriding is a mental illness. These clowns would rather Oda write shitty characters if it serves their power fantasy self inserting isekai trip. Luffywankers are the biggest One Piece haters.

FACT. Kidd is the only character that's written as an opposing force while NOT being a flavor of the week island game boss. This makes Luffywankers seethe beyond belief. He's not like Rayleigh who's an ally, or Blackbeard who's destined to job eventually and bow down to rubber boy. He doesn't go doki doki and suck luffy's dick 24/7, etc... Luffywankers are not just mentally ill. They're just as bad as shippers in the sense that they genuinely hate good writing. Every author has to bow down to their fantasy.
Law's a menace he hasn't bowed to anyone. Luffy annoys the sht out of him, just like Kid and he really dislike them both for different reasons (Luff can't listen to save his life) but respects Luffy. Kid ok but he's kind of just a filler character. He's not going to be able to actually oppose Luffy meaningfully so he's taking up space. There's nothing threatening about Kid, Zoro fans just responding to him getting unjustified hype.

Kid and Law got bounty share for contributing to defeating Kaido as well :suresure::suresure:

But the biggest contributor on the rooftop was someone else :noo::noo: KOH holyshit

1.7 billon at least confirmed :suresure:

You literally made at least 6 postings about kid with mentioning me in the last 6 hours, when I was sleeping where you at least 3 times insulted all kid fans.

this is pathetic.

Since months, you always jump out of a corner when I post, cry about how you dislike kid, say some lies what I would say (something about pre ts anime filler for example?), insult me and other kid fans. What’s wrong with you?

Zoro can barely beat an YC1. Let him get close to where kid is in the next 2 arcs maybe.
You are so fucking dishonest man
Dude kidd will not be able to beat a YC1 by himself even at EOS

get the fuck over it
Zoro did million times more against kaido than kidd did against big mom and zoro still needed power of the very very strongest (power than kidd will never get) to beat king.
Forget 2 arcs kid will not be on roof top zoro level even in the epilogue if he took 10 years to train because he is simply a failed conqueror who changes goal posts every time

replace kid with zoro and big mom dies and they won’t need bombs or magma to do it

replace kid with king and he still does far better than kid did

ping me when it’s confirmed that kid finally learns what advanced CoA is so we can have Dresseosa Zoro vs current kid debate

Advanced CoC is far above EOS Kidds pay grade

His best feat is tripping yonko in A 2v1 where is partner did more work than him

King didn’t feed big mom shit
He called her trash who isn’t worth his time after dropping her and her entire crew

Stop pulling shit out of your ass

big meme was begging king to join her after he embarrassed her and her entire crew

and Marco who is a fodder to king was holding big mom back by himself and had big mom say why is a big shot like Marco wasting his time with someone pathetic like luffy
Oh look it's Shishio the Zoro piece reader, yes please cry harder how King gave BM the feast of her life to restore her back to full health before fighting his Yonko boss because he literally couldnt do anything. :milaugh:

Oh look it's Shishio the Zoro piece reader, yes please cry harder how King gave BM the feast of her life to restore her back to full health before fighting his Yonko boss because he literally couldnt do anything. :milaugh:
Literally big mom begged king to join her
Literally king told her no you trash
Literally king one shot big mom and her entire crew off of want something law and kidd needed to team up to do

what is two piece her?

big mom is so trash she can’t even coat her blade in Ryou much less CoC

how does she stop zoro from one shorting her fat ass when two of zoros cheer leaders defeated her?

Latricia is here, that means she's still thinking about ZKK. :suresure:
Mods could clean up these individuals that only come here to shit everything up, we can't even tell if they like anything about OP. :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.