What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they didn’t like how things are they would put pressure on him to be more serious and give screen time to other characters. The saying is true an author is only as good as his readers are. Japanese authors will never compete with English, Chinese, Russian literary authors throughout history because their target audience are much much more critical and intelligent
You got to be fair to the medium too - we are talking about a comic book author, so comparing him to any author of serious literature wouldn't be fair to any of them.

We can't say that Tolstoj could have drawn a manga as good as One Piece even though he was an amazing author. It goes the other way for Oda and long form novels.

It's apples and oranges.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Feel ya
Didn't get to 8 but 2, still something
Its kinda funny to see his anger issues at work in a battle he's doing with himself only, ngl

"Anger Issues" Shishio :milaugh: jeez, Zoro fans are in the mud if hes their rapresentative
Way to destroy a fandom credibility

Well, I'm going to work now
Let's see how many times I get mentioned by the time of launch break
:milaugh:
Same here, since he now will try to keep himself tame, because we got him, i bet on 6 times from now till in 6 hours for me.

Feel ya
Didn't get to 8 but 2, still something
Its kinda funny to see his anger issues at work in a battle he's doing with himself only, ngl

"Anger Issues" Shishio :milaugh: jeez, Zoro fans are in the mud if he's their rapresentative
Way to destroy a fandom credibility

Well, I'm going to work now
Let's see how many times I get mentioned by the time of launch break
:milaugh:
5 to 8 times

Zoro > Kid is dumb

Everyone who fought yonko as main fights are above zoro and sanji
That's how Oda writes
The strongest fight the strongest villains
there's no logic in how Oda writes
Zoro gets ACoC, despite being a right hand and fighting king, whereas Kid literally wants OP and is fighting big mom but doesn't get ACoC.

Oda is trying to play it both ways. He simultaneously wants Kid to be Luffy's rival and for Zoro to be the 2nd most important character. For me personally, ACoC>no ACoC

A
You got to be fair to the medium too - we are talking about a comic book author, so comparing him to any author of serious literature wouldn't be fair to any of them.

We can't say that Tolstoj could have drawn a manga as good as One Piece even though he was an amazing author. It goes the other way for Oda and long form novels.

It's apples and oranges.
Anuwahs we can all agree that One piece went downhill and only Japanese fans can save it by having a serious talk with Oda about how he needs to take things more seriously and not make it a Luffy piece

@rerere @Pattoucco … they are more. But we don’t insult, we don’t harass, we just have fun and wank our favorite. That’s why my boys are not that permanent in others minds (except Shishio, who is literally sucking on every of my postings to get my attention, even when I sleep).

but yeah, a lot of zoro Fans left, some wanted their account deleted, there are only a few left. And they seem broken. Sad story.
You tag a know wannabe Taliban that harasses people on Twitter, made and probably still makes alt accounts with Zoro avatars to make homophobic and racist comments under people's posts all for the great purpose of blaming Zoro fans for his actions. I expected better from Lidd fans. :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.