Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I do also feel like as much as I was expecting the merger to come I feel like we began using abilities that could’ve been used better for own og squad and then they all spammed our pm where it went from like 20 to 45 pgs in an hr

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
To be fair all of adams failed shots were basically on town he was able killed scum so in hindsight he actually saved town from dying more than they should’ve actually been killed.

but you don’t even know the number of failed kills we had and the one day we use our ultra kill it was fucking tanked which I still say shouldn’t even have been a thing.

that’s also why I only used cloak to begin with cause i didn’t want to expose my abilities and be questioned when I had no heat on me - the push on me today was annoying cause it wasn’t even town who began it it was ratchet cause he had an OMGUS moment when I said that scum didn’t target him cause his target was town and then when I said he was a confirmed hostile indie.
If you would have bussed SK this phase or next then I am telling you that you would have won this game. 100%

Town was confused. Ratchet didn't have much time left.

If you would have bussed SK then no way anyone would have sussed you even for a moment.

If you would have bussed SK this phase or next then I am telling you that you would have won this game. 100%

If you would have bussed SK then no way anyone would have sussed you even for a moment.
SK was basically outed by the WU lol. He randomly used an ability or somebody used sth for him without him even talking in the thread.

I had a superkill and was gonna shoot muugen

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
No, thank you for doing vote counts so dilligengtly man. Without you I'd have been even more swamped than I was. And thanks to @Lindltaylor for helping me out. I appreciate his efforts immensely, he is one of the best people here.
No worries at all. I have no reason to say no to you when you were still trying your best to run this game while being so sick. It shows your dedication to the players. It's a shame it ended this way because I enjoyed co-hosting with you as well. Some very funny stuff I read here too haha.

Thank you for letting me co-host bb. Great game.

Also to the players. I know some things were frustrating to both sides with kills, abilities and such, but Fuji and I definitely thought all of you played well and tried your best. So great job there and hope to see you all again in more games.

@DoctorIndigo thank you for the vote counts as well!

The thing is reborn, sure i was in PoE but i was never getting lynched for atleast 1-2DP's extra, I am pretty sure I would of pushed for 1 or 2 more mislynches before my time has come and when my time eventually come. I have lynch immunity which i copied from ratchet, so would of survived the DP. I also had immunity to kills from my own and others abilities. I was immune to roleblock/rolecrushes as well.

Furthermore, even if my lynch is burned up. I had pot ability to remove myself for a cycle. Meaning you would effectively waste 3-4DP's just to get rid of me. So in these DP's more people would of died from lynches, kills etc. But that's not all, during the NP i had soo much money for being town read majority of the game, during this coming DP 7 of you would of been poisoned on the spot and would die in a cycle, take into account all other indies shooting, and me having few more NP's in my pocket to cause havoc, faction kills, etc, this game would of been wraps for mafia. What's more? i could of copied more abilities to fuck town over as well.

Only reason I even reached PoE was due to game breaking mechanical/flavor talk lol.

Last edited:
Everyone arguing in here

Only change I think I would have made to the game really is not having role names be included in the write up.

I think it would have been better if they were also ???, Which gives more usage to those who can identify those as well as creates more ambiguity around characters and roles, which would have reduced the amount of flavour hunting

So, my trust in Ratchet was not wrong, then :optimistic:.

Take that, SK!
Having a trust in an indie is always a mistake. You will soon learn your lesson, either be next game or one of the future games lol.

Anyone who outs indie, I will never trust and cooperate to minimum with them. I don't really care who it is and won't change depending on either alignment I am in and will prefer to lynch you over any other players even if it makes sense. It's just the way it is, if you want to help townie, then do that when you are actually townie. Indie life is not for you, indie life is for people who love the thrill and that solo life. You take advantage of both sides for your own advantage and blend in.

We might agree to disagree but we never gonna meet eye to eye regarding the indie outing trend that is happening here, and that is that lol.

Having a trust in an indie is always a mistake. You will soon learn your lesson, either be next game or one of the future games lol.

Anyone who outs indie, I will never trust and cooperate to minimum with them. I don't really care who it is and won't change depending on either alignment I am in and will prefer to lynch you over any other players even. It's just the way it is, if you want to help townie, then do that when you are actually townie. Indie life is not for you, indie life is for people who love the thrill and that solo life. You take advantage of both sides for your own advantage and blend in.

We might agree to disagree but we never gonna meet eye to eye regarding the indie outing trend that is happening here, and that is that lol.
Then that‘s your style of Indie play. And I know I will never trust you if you claim Indie.

Thanks for the advice regarding your play style.

Status
Not open for further replies.