What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Topi Jerami

An ancient zoan's trait is their insane recovery rate. You can't tell me that in an entire week they just are as injured as they were after the battle, doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Their body heals and we don't even know the recovery of a Lunarian.
No no no no. Ancient zoan recovery is BS, and that would take away Marco's unique ability.

The one special about ancient zoan is not their recovery; it is their durability.

I

Indigo

What if the Admirals are a bunch of duos fights?

Luffy and Sabo vs Akainu
Law and Kid vs Kizaru
Zoro and Mihawk vs Fujitora
Sanji and ??? vs Ryokugyu

I relly hope Usopp can have a team fight during his confrotation against Augr or Yasopp.
If Usopp gets a 1v1, I'm afraid we are going to get a shitty gag fight that only makes the other look bad.
Usopp being a support sniper with his shooting and pop greens would be legit more interesting, IMO.
Like this:
Elbaf is going to be Usopp's arc, as much as WCI was Sanji's arc, and Wano Zoro's arc.

Mihawk can be either before or after Fujitora tbh

Mihawk fighting against the Straw Hats in the middle of the Final War doesn't make too much sense

unless it's like Baratie again

they are kinda on the same side, but Zoro just goes up to him and says

"It's time, let's do this"
A very weird setting for a fight. Let's say Marines, WG, BBP all participate in the final arc.

Meanwhile zoro in the middle of all that fights his teacher to prove him he surpassed him

No no no no. Ancient zoan recovery is BS, and that would take away Marco's unique ability.

The one special about ancient zoan is not their recovery; it is their durability.
But that's exactly what they were hyped for. When they get their ass beat they get up very shortly.

Anyways let's wait for raws or further information

He is not a swordsman, and he won't be a swordsman as long as he doesn't learn swordsmanship.
And who said he didnt learn swordsmanship ? Stop with the bias...You have zero proof Queen doesnt know swordsmanhip or King does know swordsmanship.

King has shown zero sword techniques. Sure he can clash with Zori....but thats just him swinging his sword and either blocking or attacking.

If King was a swordsman...he'd have atleast 1 sword technique right ?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.