What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swordsmanship was never his fighting style tho but ig you are right he was like at his 90% of power still
Unless he was starving
His sword was used for his most powerful attacks. There's no way to know what condition either King or Queen were in as they didn't receive medical aid and fallen from great distances after their fall in random places in Wano. 90% healthy is likely much to high imho.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Spoilers thanks to Bluedon from Buggypark forums
suba-ra-shi chin chin mono
kintama no kame aru
sore no oto saru bo bo
iie! ninja ga imasuu
Hey hey let's go kenka suru
taisetsu na mono protect my balls!
boku ga warui so let's fighting
Let's fighting love!
Let's fighting love!
kono uta chotto baka wa
wake ga wakaranai
eigo ga mecha-kucha Daijobu - we do it all the time!
Hey hey let's go kenka suru
taisetsu na mono protect my balls!
boku ga warui so let's fighting
Let's fighting love!
Let's fighting love!

Next level is subjective
Its a different application

I think zoro winning Ryou tug of war against enma constantly forcefully regulating the flow of his Haki despite enma doing the opposite while Zoro is fighting is a lot more advanced than Luffy simply pouring his haki into his opponents
lol you are really zoro tard aren't you?. Luffy simply pouring haki into his opponents. That is hard as f**k. He is doing internal destruction. Not just simply pouring haki. Normal ryou will be like what sentomaru and mariegold did and this is another level. Only some of top tiers to do like this. Zoro is not doing anything advanced. He is just regulating haki. while i agree with enma doing opposite . Zoro only tried to control it during king's fight. After realiseing that is not the way. He just allowed enma to freely suck his haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.