What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
At least this chapter confirms that Fujitora really is the joke of the Admirals:suresure:, even if Ryokugyu did the feat with hax
Cry harder, the only reason Luffy is alive right now is because Fujitora likes him lol. Green Bull himself even said he didn’t want smoke with Issho.

But I understand being this triggered when just yesterday you were arguing that King and Queen stood even a remote chance against an Admiral
:youcraz:

I am starting to dislike One Piece like i did with Naruto.

Oda is out of his mind lately.

You cannot low diff Yonkou Commander. Even in Marineford, whitebeard commander can challenge the Admiral.

i hope there will be an explanation why king and queen fall so easily. Maybe they have not fully recovered yet.

Also since WG knows that Luffy is nika aka joyboy, there is no way they will put Luffy's bounty equal with Kidd and Law.

Luffy should pose bigger threat than law and kidd.

how can you read these spoilers and not accept Oda doesnt give a fuck
It is precisely because Oda gives a fuck that Kidd and Law cannot be Empires. They are strong, "Great Pirates", but they do not have empires and thus cannot be Emperors.

For BlackBeard:

For Luffy:

Oda had already said Luffy would become an Emperor level pirate immediately after Dressrosa, without even Hakis and Awakenings and what have you. The second he left Dressrosa, he was there:

Remember the power of an Emperor?

As strong as Kidd and Law are, is there any remote chance of other crew being able to pull off a "you won't even get to see them?" Do they hold territory? Do they have a fleet?

Last edited:
Cry harder, the only reason Luffy is alive right now is because Fujitora likes him lol. Green Bull himself even said he didn’t want smoke with Issho.

But I understand being this triggered when just yesterday you were arguing that King and Queen stood even a remote chance against an Admiral
:youcraz:
Luffy's alive right not because Fujitora's fodder ass couldn't do anything to him, even his strongest attack didn't affect Luffy in the least

King and Queen do stand a chance against an Admiral, they pack up Fujitora mid diff and beat Kizaru too, losing to one Admirals hax doesn't mean they lose to all Admirals, and you should really wait for the scans to be leaked before making assumptions.

These are different applications of Haki, not different variants while basic, barrier, and flow Hakis are a real thing. Hyogoro never spoke of Enma... It was probably a filler.
don't talk to that guy you will get your brain messed up. He speaks of regulating enma as though it's some feat. Any top tier who has enough will can control enma. Not only zoro, not only oden.,the haki. zoro himself only knew about internal destruction in wano while luffy displaying it . But that guy is saying that zoro used internal destruction in FMI. arc. What kind of smoke is that?.

Status
Not open for further replies.