What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. I guess because I'm just noticing these power incosistencies since WCI that it became a glaring issue.
Yeah a lot of this stuff is fresh in my head bc I only got into OP this year and just binged everything. I kinda just noticed there were a few points where the crew’s powerlevels just spike out of nowhere to meet whatever obstacles they’re about to face. But its a shounen 🤷. Luckily the actual world building and humor in the show is good enough I can just enjoy it for what it is.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sorry for the wall of text, typed up and dumping my thoughts here if that's okay

• **Bounties** - I'm good with the bounties. Don't have a problem with Luffy having the same as Kid & Law. Curious if BB's also increased and about the other characters.
• **Yonkos** - Don't have a problem with the new 4. I think Morgan's decided on it and not the WG. Buggy is fine being there, people that have a problem with Buggy gotta chill lmao.
• **Hitetsu** - Hitetsu being Sukiyaki **seems** bad. What was he doing the past 20 years, while his granddaughter was entertaining perverts if not having to work as a prostitute? Why was he just at the festival while his grandson and Tama were in Onigashima risking their lives?
• **Greenbull** - is fucking cool. Wonder what state King and Queen were in when he did what he did and how they are now...
• **Kaido & Big Mom** - So are we to presume they're dead now? If so, what's going on the their crews? Where's the BM pirates on Wano, and how's Totto Land?
The forum literally exists to share your thoughts. You can write as much as you want.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Luffy's alive right not because Fujitora's fodder ass couldn't do anything to him, even his strongest attack didn't affect Luffy in the least

King and Queen do stand a chance against an Admiral, they pack up Fujitora mid diff and beat Kizaru too, losing to one Admirals hax doesn't mean they lose to all Admirals, and you should really wait for the scans to be leaked before making assumptions.
You have the reading comprehension of Stevie Wonder and the powerscaling ability of a potato, and you’re mad because Oda humiliated your dumbass for all of us to see lol.

Keep spamming cope posts, you’re only humiliating yourself even worse lol. At least Tejas had the sense to log out permanently lol.

Obviously Ryokugyu's hax has drawbacks and conditions that haven't been explained yet, but sure, use these few months to pretend that Ryokugyu neg diffs anyone in the verse by sucking out their nutrients.

Fujitora was laid back for most of Dressrosa yes, he clearly wasn't against Luffy, he was actually enraged if anything.
Ryokugyu is probably hashirama of this verse but even more overpowered

Won't surprise me since Kizaru was ready to take out Kaido and Big Mom in 2v1 and Green Bull is Kizaru peer so he can take out Big Mom and Kaido in 2v1 as well

You have the reading comprehension of Stevie Wonder and the powerscaling ability of a potato, and you’re mad because Oda humiliated your dumbass for all of us to see lol.

Keep spamming cope posts, you’re only humiliating yourself even worse lol. At least Tejas had the sense to log out permanently lol.
When you have no argument so you restort to insults and reflection:risitameh:

Truly peak debating from the AdmiraL fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.