What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Look at all the shit that went down in wano
Oda snorts cocaine before writing this manga now a days
With the exception of ZKK, which is too much to ask, to begin with, Zoro did more than Zoro fans bargained for. I am sure no one expected post-Wano Zoro to be this close to being a top-tier before Rooftop. You're getting disappointed unnecessarily. Nonetheless, it'd be better if you take a long break from the forum.

Buggy being a yonko is grrat, and I've been predicting it since Marineford. Kid and Law don't have a big enough crew to hold territory. They couldn't possibly become a yonko without a lot more manpower. But Luffy having the same bounty as them is stupid. He 1v1d an opponent with a higher bounty than the one they 2v1d, added a shchibukai to his crew, awakened to a God fruit that the WG fears, and his crew defeated most of Kaido's executives including a YC 1 and 2. The best Kid and Law's crews combined did is beat a headliner. Makes no sense.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
When you have no argument so you restort to insults and reflection:risitameh:

Truly peak debating from the AdmiraL fandom
I only make arguments to people who can comprehend them lol. You’re still arguing that King and Queen mid diff Issho despite getting neg diffed by his equal in canon, why would I waste my breath on such pathetic delusion? Lol

Eh I doubt its nearly as hard as taming Enma.

I think if Luffy tried to touch Enma he would die since his Haki reserves are no where near Zoros level also his internal destruction was said to be very shallow while Zoros attacks were scaring kaido shit less.

Luffy has ways to go before his CoA is anywhere near Zoros level.

Nothing to do with zorotard Luffytard.

Luffy will get there at EoS but he's not there yet.
lol man really now, taming enma if one has enough will one can tame enma. It is proven by oden and proven by zoro again. You are the only one that say that luffy's haki reserves are nowhere near zoro. What are you even reading. Just because his gear4 only last for some time you think luffy's haki reserves are not as good as zoro. That's because luffy has his haki constantly leaking out of himnearly from his entire body. That's why his haki depleted soon. Otherwise where did you see luffy wearing off after using gear2 and gear3 with haki. If he touches enma. Nothing will happen to him because his will is already strong.

Coming to scars ,it is only done by swords. Not by punches. we cannot see internal destruction effects due to it will only effect internal organs. Garp beat up the shit out of rogers sometimes and he doesn't have scars that doesn't mean he is not defeated.

With the exception of ZKK, which is too much to ask, to begin with, Zoro did more than Zoro fans bargained for. I am sure no one expected post-Wano Zoro to be this close to being a top-tier before Rooftop. You're getting disappointed unnecessarily. Nonetheless, it'd be better if you take a long break from the forum.
Idgaf about zkk I am more disappointed about zoros lineage and back story getting no focus and Oda not giving us Thriller Bark like panel of him tanking double hakai pain and just off paneling it

Why he said ryuma was one armed samurai and zoro reminds of Ushimaru and it not going anywhere

Now people tryna latch Zoro on to green bull that isn't going anywhere either

I only make arguments to people who can comprehend them lol. You’re still arguing that King and Queen mid diff Issho despite getting neg diffed by his equal in canon, why would I waste my breath on such pathetic delusion? Lol
Ryokugyu beat them with hax, and it's off-panel apparently so we don't have any idea of what really happened, I get that Admiral fans have been starved for feats lately but you should be careful with making so many assumptions, you're liable to look like a complete clown when we actually know what happened.

King and Queen at once do absolutely bully Fujitora, his fodder ass was injured from Dressrosa G3, King's Omori Karyudon one shots him

It is precisely because Oda gives a fuck that Kidd and Law cannot be Empires. They are strong, "Great Pirates", but they do not have empires and thus cannot be Emperors.

For BlackBeard:

For Luffy:

Oda had already said Luffy would become an Emperor level pirate immediately after Dressrosa, without even Hakis and Awakenings and what have you. The second he left Dressrosa, he was there:

Remember the power of an Emperor?

As strong as Kidd and Law are, is there any remote chance of other crew being able to pull off a "you won't even get to see them?" Do they hold territory? Do they have a fleet?
I've edited my comment

lol man really now, taming enma if one has enough will one can tame enma. It is proven by oden and proven by zoro again. You are the only one that say that luffy's haki reserves are nowhere near zoro. What are you even reading. Just because his gear4 only last for some time you think luffy's haki reserves are not as good as zoro. That's because luffy has his haki constantly leaking out of himnearly from his entire body. That's why his haki depleted soon. Otherwise where did you see luffy wearing off after using gear2 and gear3 with haki. If he touches enma. Nothing will happen to him because his will is already strong.

Coming to scars ,it is only done by swords. Not by punches. we cannot see internal destruction effects due to it will only effect internal organs. Garp beat up the shit out of rogers sometimes and he doesn't have scars that doesn't mean he is not defeated.
Umm you can scar someone with haki punch by causing a laceration, at least break bones break Jaw something

Luffy did nothing

Secondly fodders like Bellamy hody and Ulti have broken luffys guard where as zoros tanked mountain level explosion with haki.

Obviously it's just Zoro and Oden while entire wano country is too scared to touch enma.

Luffys CoA is no where near Zoros and Odens Obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.