What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were 100% weakened, King was missing a wing and Queen an arm, no matter how much you try and deny it, they were weakened.

This doesn't change anything in the powerscaling community, AdmiraL fans blowing things out of proportion because an Admiral did something other than being made to look like a joke by Oda for once.

It's a good feat sure, would have been better if it wasn't done with unavoidable hax though.
You're so dishonest it's absolutely insane. An Admiral showing complete dominance over not only one but two Yonkou commanders not being anything special while one is a YC1 ?
Lmao, definitely coping.

I've proven how it's irrelevant whether King lost a wing as his Wings in Zoan form were always the ones that received hype and they give him a new entirely different pair than he had in Base.

You're just salty because this feat puts Aramaki directly above BM

You're so dishonest it's absolutely insane. An Admiral showing complete dominance over not only one but two Yonkou commanders not being anything special while one is a YC1 ?
Lmao, definitely coping.

I've proven how it's irrelevant whether King lost a wing as his Wings in Zoan form were always the ones that received hype and they give him a new entirely different pair than he had in Base.

he lost his sword tho

Lmao, definitely coping.

"Complete dominance", that isn't what happened, stop being delusional, beating people with hax isn't dominating them, if he had say, speeblitzed and near one shot King then sure, that's dominating them, but that never happened.

You've not proven shit, they weren't at 100% because King was missing a wing and Queen an arm, leave it to AdmiraL fans to deny straight facts.

Not salty at all and nothing puts him above Big Mom yet, though I wouldn't even care if it did since she's arguably the weakest Yonko.

Status
Not open for further replies.