What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with stating that Aramaki merely finished of "weakened" commanders (something we don't even know) you guys are undermining how much this chapter changes the power perception in Op and the community as a whole.

For years this stupid YC1 being anywhere close to an Admiral been thrown around which turned out to be an epic fail. A shit ton of arguments were run with that premise backing it up.

I think it should be clear now that any YC duo is no match for an Admiral and we aren't even talking about the guy that in canon stands above Ryokugyu
They were 100% weakened, King was missing a wing and Queen an arm, no matter how much you try and deny it, they were weakened.

This doesn't change anything in the powerscaling community, AdmiraL fans blowing things out of proportion because an Admiral did something other than being made to look like a joke by Oda for once.

It's a good feat sure, would have been better if it wasn't done with unavoidable hax though.

Reminder when yankers tried to tell us admirals were old new and that Gorosei were the new cool thing? These old farts are pure fodders :kobeha:
Greenbull beating a passed out and dying Ling and Queen should be impressive for sure :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Reminder, even a fodder like you could kill post-Wano fight Lolo and Luffy, the winners of this battle after their fights with Ling and Kaido.

But sure, Ladmirals wankers says LOSERS Ling and Queen recovered faster than WINNERS Lolo and Luffy :gokulaugh:

People usually forget to add the "WHEN Sanji fights..." when talking about Sanji and Zoro matchups.
That's the problem.
:kayneshrug:
Sanji won't fight in the war against the WG, he will be absent just like in Dressrosa, while Zoro fights some Vice-Admiral he can easily defeat after a big buff guy yeets him. But it's hilarious to see the switch up from Sanji vs GB to Sanji won't fight an Admiral, which just proves that people legitimately thought that GB would be some fraud pseudo-Top tier; but shockingly he's strong (who would've guessed) and now we're back to the usual bullshit.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Another classic @Erkan12 meltdown??

So let’s recap how Oda systematically destroyed the Yonko title over the past few chapters:

1. Big Mom and Kaido killed by magma. You know it, I know it, the entire OP world knows it. New Yonko have been declared, King and Queen have gotten back up with no captain to lead them, and there is no one to contest Luffy and Buggy’s claims to the new Yonko spots lol.

All this ridiculous hype about “no one could kill this man!!” The Admirals. The Admirals can easily kill him.

2. Buggy being declared a Yonko. Fucking lol. @Tejas deleted his account when he read this shit.

3. Green Bull showing zero fear of three Yonko level fighters in Wano, and then neg diffing King and Queen simultaneously which no Yonko can do?

Bruh. The only way this could get any worse for Erkant is if Stephen Paul shows up.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Not even against Sanji fighting an admiral, I am simply offering other alternatives too taking into account Dragon, Sabo perhaps one of their commanders who stands out the most (imo Morley or Karasu), Kid, Law, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, the biggest fights would be split among them, Fujitora is another wildcard for turning on their side. If Aokiji avoids being killed by BBP then him too. Jinbei, Franky, Robin, just to name a few, and try different alternatives.
I think it was @TheAncientCenturion who brought up the idea of Sanji fighting Aokiji as his BBP matchup?
Fire vs Ice.
Pretty standard stuff but pretty cool, even though Aokiji is injured.
:kayneshrug:

Another classic @Erkan12 meltdown??

So let’s recap how Oda systematically destroyed the Yonko title over the past few chapters:

1. Big Mom and Kaido killed by magma. You know it, I know it, the entire OP world knows it. New Yonko have been declared, King and Queen have gotten back up with no captain to lead them, and there is no one to contest Luffy and Buggy’s claims to the new Yonko spots lol.

All this ridiculous hype about “no one could kill this man!!” The Admirals. The Admirals can easily kill him.

2. Buggy being declared a Yonko. Fucking lol. @Tejas deleted his account when he read this shit.

3. Green Bull showing zero fear of three Yonko level fighters in Wano, and then neg diffing King and Queen simultaneously which no Yonko can do?

Bruh. The only way this could get any worse for Erkant is if Stephen Paul shows up.
Who is the another 2 Yonko level fighter?

Doflamingo assaulted Fujitora and was comfortable he could deal with him later. But the thought of provoking Kaido shook him to the core. Also, when Doffy abandoned the Shichibukai when faced with the options of either going against Kaido or having the admirals being dispatched, Law said that acting in favor of not messing with Kaido was the only logical choice for him.
I think with stating that Aramaki merely finished of "weakened" commanders (something we don't even know) you guys are undermining how much this chapter changes the power perception in Op and the community as a whole.

For years this stupid YC1 being anywhere close to an Admiral been thrown around which turned out to be an epic fail. A shit ton of arguments were run with that premise backing it up.

I think it should be clear now that any YC duo is no match for an Admiral and we aren't even talking about the guy that in canon stands above Ryokugyu
I mean, certainly an admiral is above a Yonko right hand man, but the Yonko have been portrayed as the peak in power. With Kaido being the world's strongest creature, different sources calling him strongest too, with Oda basically putting Kaido > Akainu in the SBS, and Shanks being his peer, fighting off Kaido before Marineford and confidently walking into the war to end it.

Status
Not open for further replies.