What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Zoro fans were dragging King through the mud because he gave Kaido a paper cut and King was being 2v1d by Marco while playing doctor,

then suddenly he’s the strongest YC1 comparable to Kaido because he blew some small cliffs with a gag move and tanked sword cuts in his flame on defense mode. :risitameh:

At least learn to read manga, King and Queen only did 2vs1 in 1006, Marco was beaten 1vs1

I don't downplay Kid powerwise.
I just think he's boring and won't take the spotlight from the SH's against the Admirals.
I couldn't give two fucks about Kid even if he was the strongest character ever.
Dude simply disappointed me during this arc in general. I tried to stick to him until the rooftop, but meh.
That’s fine. Still much closer to the Admirals than Sanji is

When Oda already tells us his intentions, by giving them 3 billion berry bounties, try to read the fight in a way in which that makes sense rather than actively lowballing it.

Like with Linlin using CoC off-screen. Could it be normal CoC? Yes, but would that make sense, given how difficult the fight was and how Oda wants to portray Kid and Law? Not really.
Your big mistake in all of this was arguing with a certified troll like Shishio in the first place and expect him to read anything but Zoro Piece. :joker:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
1. Kid and Law are bulkier than G4 Luffy who got one sho by Kaido
Probably, but they're more prone to damage from blunt attacks than Luffy. They can't dodge as much and they can't evade or defend as much meaning they're gonna get damaged much more on average than Luffy.

2. Luffy could’ve beaten Katakuri without FS, he just had to wait for it to run out. He specifically didn’t because he wanted to learn it. Re read the fight
That is complete nonsense. Something like this was never implied. Luffy didn't have any ability that works around FS. Luffy's only plan to beat Katakuri was by achieving FS, which he did. He would've lost if it weren't for that. Hell, he'd have lost if Merenda episode didn't happen even if he awakened FS.

3. law had the same reaction Luffy had in act 1 to TB. They have similar reaction speeds
I am not even sure what that means. Their reactions don't suggest anything of that sort. Luffy's reactions are miles ahead of Law. Read Dressrossa.
So yeah, Kid and Law can easily out last glass jaw
I'd agree that it takes a lot of effort to put them down. But Kuri is winning this. If there is one YC1 that they have a 0 chance at beating, it'd be Katakuri.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
What's with the anti Kid and Law stans. They took down an emperor and are receiving the accolades for that feat. Now people are pushing....Luffy is stronger. Maybe...maybe not.. But we won't truly know unless they fight each other. Until then, they are considered equals while Zoro is below them in the same category as Killer and Sanji.
its just zorobois coping mechanism... since they got so many Ls... since zoro is fodder compared to admirals... they want to make strong chars like Law and Kidd weak... to compensate their zoro insecurities

“Katakuri didn’t even want to kill Luffy”

:risitavirus:
Lots of slander doesn't bother me. Katakuri slander bothers me.

Sick of people acting like Katakuri wanting a fair fight meant he wanted to lose. Katakuri wanted to defeat a man he saw as an equal in a fair fight. Katakuri wanted to defeat Luffy, but on his terms. How in the fuck does that make him weak?

What's with the anti Kid and Law stans. They took down an emperor and are receiving the accolades for that feat. Now people are pushing....Luffy is stronger. Maybe...maybe not.. But we won't truly know unless they fight each other. Until then, they are considered equals while Zoro is below them in the same category as Killer and Sanji.
Cause they wanted Kid and Law to be close to Zoro and Sanji instead of Luffy. Oda said “NOPE”

Status
Not open for further replies.