What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
And you’re giving too much value to matchups when they never mattered outside of maybe 1 fight pre haki

Law and Kid have comparable wills to Luffy. They would easily out last Glass Jaw
What do you mean? Luffy barely won despite achieving FS and surprise advantages like Bruless and Merenda. There is no way he'd have actually outlasted Katakuri. It wasn't even an option for him canonically. Kid and Law are gonna be worse off than Luffy although they have better endurances, presumably.

You don’t think what you are saying about zoro fans can be said about every other fan base as well?
It indeed can be said about Sanji fans but Zoro fans turned into straight up trolling and ruining other's experience on purpose, something that even the most toxic Sanji fans don't tend to do as much as the Zoro fans

I don't care about this Sanji vs Zoro thing, it only became annoying when people started claiming that Zoro is or will be stronger than Luffy or that Zoro will have all the achievements that are meant to Luffy which never made sense to me because Zoro is Luffy's underling he can't shine more than his captain only other captains like Kidd and Law can because otherwise the story becomes weird and i thought that the people thinking otherwise were delusional and then when trying to have a constructive discussion with them all what i got was constant trolling and shitposting which ruins the experience for the rest of us.

Btw i was originally from Orojackson too
You really telling me Law and Kidd without advanced CoC > Luffy makes more sense than Zoro > Luffy?

Jinbe above Queen is not something that is easy

Sanji is stronger than Jinbe at this stage and he barely extremed Queen
To me Zoro and Sanji are hard to rank after Onigashmia because they both got their power-ups as they won.

Sanji didn't want to use his Germa-powers, then accepted them in order to save O-Some, the Geisha, from Queen. Zoro was unaware of his Conqueror's Haki, but wielded it to beat King.

Those are both huge power ups, so, it's hard to say how the fights would have gone if Zoro and Sanji had gotten those power ups in the first place.

And... yeah, I have know idea where to Power Scale Jinbei right now

Choking the two while he throws Zoro to rooftop, says holding off two YCs is hard, helping Chopper hold off Queen, fighting King with aerial backup, then protecting Chopper again while he’s exhausted. Show me a panel where King fights Marco ALONE. Marco never got 1v1d as much as Kaido got 1v1d. :kobeha:

The frame statement comes in 1006.
Queen literally is in the same place from 1000 to 1006, marco himself tells him that "he's supposed to fight him".

In 1005 you can clearly see how King and Marco are 1vs1, from 1007 to 1014 it's Queen vs Chopper, in 1015 Sanji vs Queen starts, Marco loses in 1022.

Status
Not open for further replies.