What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law kept up with him several times and even countered him on occasion and nothing suggests Law is noticeably faster than Kidd
  • Reacts to Hybrid Kaido attacking Zoro and teleports Zoro out of the way
  • Lands on an injection shot on Kaido before he can block or dodge
  • Puts up a curtain to block Kaido's attack

Sure Thunder Bagua is faster than his regular attacks, but he was in base there, you don't think Hybrid makes him faster?
Keeping up is actually keeping up with someone in a fight, not attacking them where they're attacking someone else. I give him credit for reacting to Kaido's follow-up attack though. Hybrid Kaido should be obviously faster than regular base Kaido but we don't know if Kaido in hybrid is faster than base Kaido's TB speed.

First of all AdCoC is not the end-all-be-all in the series of One piece and the Admirals will prove that soon, second of all I have not come across that many posts that said Kidd/Law>Luffy as much as the Zoro ones which became very difficult to ignore at some point
This was proven in Wano. Kaido and Big Mom lost because their opponents DF were awakened and their will to win was strong.

Reminder that Law’s Puncture Wille extended so fast to the BOTTOM of Wano from the sky ABOVE Wano, while he took on a feast of BM’s HAKI COATED punches and was still standing. Regular punches which 2KOd an Ancient Zoan like Queen.

Speed and durability that eclipses all YC1s (and Zoro for good measure) even on their best day. :ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Youre downplaying kaido. Just bc he’s defeated it doesn’t mean he’s so much weaker than an admiral. Luffys power is way too ridiculous at this point
Yeah I agree with the Luffy part of the duo stuff but I don't think it's outta pocket to say that a duo of Law and Kid might not be able to beat an admiral
Post automatically merged:

The admirals all have way to ignore opponents durability without coc

Akainu has magma
Kizaru has lasers
Aokiji has ice
Fujitora has gravity
Greenbull has something
Greenbull has SUCC :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Because Katakuri barely got hit by Luffy. If Luffy can outlast his haki then he’s stomping

your haki pool runs out due to use, not due to being hit
I am not sure what that even means. I am talking about the damage Luffy took, not about his Haki. Look, by the time the fight ended in canon, Luffy took so much damage that he got KO'ed alongside Katakuri. Meanwhile, Katakuri did not even hit his limit in Haki. So if Katakuri damaged him that much and KO'ed him when multiple factors played in Luffy's favor, then there is no way Kuri wouldn't have done it without those advantages.

So under ideal conditions with no outside interference, Katakuri would've damaged Luffy just as badly as he did without receiving a scratch. Luffy would be a husk by the time he runs out of Haki.

we are done ?
no you are done cause your argument is totally stupid .
kizaru doesnt always move like the fastest in the verse
quite contrary actually .

try reading one piece
According to you Kizaru's Yasakani no magatama was contained?
My point is a fact, you have no evidence to claim that he can make his LIGHT attacks slower.

Akainu has magma
Kizaru has lasers
Aokiji has ice
Fujitora has gravity
Greenbull has something
Technically, only Aokiji's cold ignores durability, as it can freeze you to the core. Magma doesn't ignore durability, it melts through tissue. Laser too melts through a given target. Gravity pushes you in a given direction. You could make a case for Ryokugyu given the info we have so far.

It wouldn't be BS just because you think it's BS. You have to explain why it's BS and I am rather positive you have 0 arguments supporting your stance. Law couldn't even lift a finger before Kaido blitzed him while G2 Luffy dodged the same thing with 0 issues whatsoever. Katakuri with FS is quick enough to fight Snakeman, forget about G2, which in turn, shits all over Law's reaction speed.

Obviously, you think being a top-tier means you don't have to be fast or what? If they're not quick enough to hit him. They won't hit him. It doesn't matter who it is.

He wouldn't dodge if the attacks are too big and fast to dodge but that's a different story altogether. All regular attacks are getting dodged, period.
-Because BM and Fuji have speed feats of all people :sus: If you can think BM can tag Katakuri then why can’t you think of Law/Kid tagging Katakuri? When these 2 already canonically outpaced her during the fight
-Law and Kid have a variety of attacks with AoE, Law can teleport and do all kinds of shit too but of course invincible Katakuri no sells everything
-Fuji won’t be able to release a large AoE when invincible Katakuri sees it 5 seconds into the future. Fuji summons a meteor and Katakuri takes a merienda break. Next. :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.