What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He made king bleed more than Marco did
Do you want me to show you that or do you admit you are dishonest?

and no Zoro just was wondering what kings ability is. kaido level damage AP is simply not enough for king he needs to get even a level higher

that doesn’t mean roof top zoro doesn’t stomp Kuri or Marco and king literally stomped Marco in manga
King was canonically beating zoro's ass before zoro powered up lol
Only time king even started carrying about zoros attacks was when he unlocked enma mode and conquerors

King was shitting bricks each time marco attacked him lol

Where does this ability to divert attacks is coming from? Let's not write fanfiction. Dude is too slow to even dodge Kaido's invisible slashes, forget about diverting. Zoro's attacks work well in all ranges while "assign" only works at close range. There is a 99.9% chance that he'd get cut before he even reaches Zoro's proximity. Again, it's not Zoro's fault that Big Mom is too incompetent. Zoro is hurting a much more durable character with a much bigger body than him. If you have any evidence suggesting Kid is more durable than Kaido, then we can talk about how he laughs off Zoro's attacks. I am not gonna entertain this nonsense of an argument until then.

I dare you to find a single post of me ever saying Katakuri can't evade Zoro. I'll leave the forum altogether if you can find it. What are you gonna do if you can't? If you can't counter something, just shut the hell up and ignore the post. Don't spout nonsense in a pathetic attempt to look cool.
How many times you gonna get cooked bro?

It was kind the lower end of Mid diff id say…. But I agree Sanji surpassed Jinbei awhile ago tbh. It’s just people wanking the fish for no reason
This is not Wanking, is the truest, every major Character respects this dude.

Sanji fans who is dehyping him only to hyping Sanji, this is totally a delusional take.

King was canonically beating zoro's ass before zoro powered up lol
Only time king even started carrying about zoros attacks was when he unlocked enma mode and conquerors

King was shitting bricks each time marco attacked him lol

Shitting bricks my ass
Dude is surprised at most and took no real damage

and king literally whooped Marcos ass and defeated him while zoro with or without CoC would have killed king once he figured out his ability

what changed besides AP when zoro unlocked CoC?

Bro Magellan got stomped hard by Blackbeard and his crew, Shiryuu alone is around that lvl back then in Impel down.

Sengoku(old) was capable to face entire Blackbeard pirates(later Garp help, but he did it until that very good on his own).

Greenbull is around Sengoku lvl.
He would never get trashed by BB crew like Magellan did.
Magellan Stomps BB hole Crew at that moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.