What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does this ability to divert attacks is coming from? Let's not write fanfiction. Dude is too slow to even dodge Kaido's invisible slashes, forget about diverting. Zoro's attacks work well in all ranges while "assign" only works at close range. There is a 99.9% chance that he'd get cut before he even reaches Zoro's proximity. Again, it's not Zoro's fault that Big Mom is too incompetent. Zoro is hurting a much more durable character with a much bigger body than him. If you have any evidence suggesting Kid is more durable than Kaido, then we can talk about how he laughs off Zoro's attacks. I am not gonna entertain this nonsense of an argument until then.
Yes Kidd gets cut if he gets close then what? He shrugs it off. Then casts Assign on his swords and on Zoro. Problem?

LMAO so this is your basis for Zoro’s exaggerated AP claims, that he cut Kaido and made him scream? The same screams that captains made him do before he even did that? :suresure: Kidd is not more durable than Kaido but it doesnt matter because he already has better durability feats than Zoro has AP feats. You can hide Kidd’s feats behind ‘BM is incompetent’ all you want but it doesn’t change the narrative fact that he 2v1d a Yonko who’s the near equal of Kaido and got a bounty same as his captain while Zoro only beat a YC1 and passed out afterwards. Endurance, durability, creative hax, narrative theme, even bounty, Kidd has almost everything right now that puts him above Zoro.

I dare you to find a single post of me ever saying Katakuri can't evade Zoro. I'll leave the forum altogether if you can find it. What are you gonna do if you can't? If you can't counter something, just shut the hell up and ignore the post. Don't spout nonsense in a pathetic attempt to look cool.
So if Kata can evade Zoro then how does he beat him? Kata can predict all of Zoro’s attacks and shapeshift his way out. Zoro swings and he can trap his arms just like G4. That sounds like a bad match-up too dont you agree? :kuzanshut: Let’s say that Kata is a good match up and can beat Kidd Law and Zoro.

about the non powerscaling parts of the chapter

I think the sukiyaki reveal was dumb. It was effectively pointless since Oda dropped it after the arc had mostly ended. Would have been nice if we saw Sukiyaki defend Hiyori from Orochi and Orochi killed him. For such an important character, idk why he was basically absent for most of the arc.

Shiryu was alone said to be equal to Magellan. Sengoku hold this Shiryuu and BB off+entire crew until Garp help.
And both been over their primes, around GB lvl.
BB and his crew didn´t want to mess with Akainu pre ts duo the massive battle, it clear that a Admiral would do it far better then Magellan who got stomped by BB and his crew.
Dude BB is canceling Greenbulls powers too.. The Blackbeard pirates prefer to sneak attack that´s why they left when Akainu showed up..

He didn’t get out unscathed? Big Mom through him away saying he had no chance fighting her in a battle of strength.

Franky and Jinbe both had high diff fights as both had to use their strongest abilities to win.

I’m not underestimating Jinbe? Oda portrayed him below the commander tier. I’m saying he’s about on par with Perospero, which is close to commanders but still weaker. That’s where Jinbe is.
That wasnt a High Diff, Jinbe clowned Whos Who when he got serious made him look like a child, stop this bs lol

Hawkins is not that strong. And Zoro has CoC , does Killer have this?
You aren’t understanding... that’s literally what I’m saying lol

Putting Killer on the same level as the rest of the “Leaders of the New Generation” makes no sense

Luffy vs Kaido (Yonko)

Law and Kid vs Big Mom (Yonko)

Zoro vs King (YC1 and RHM)

Killer vs Hawkins (... a headliner)

You can see the difference here

about the non powerscaling parts of the chapter

I think the sukiyaki reveal was dumb. It was effectively pointless since Oda dropped it after the arc had mostly ended. Would have been nice if we saw Sukiyaki defend Hiyori from Orochi and Orochi killed him. For such an important character, idk why he was basically absent for most of the arc.
He was wAitiNG fOr tEh DaWn anD tEh cHiLd oF ProPHecy

You can think that Kidd and Law are stronger but be honest and don’t put Zoro in Sanji's league. You just want to piss of some Z boys.
Zoro has adv CoC and will be the future WSS. He will be one of the next leading figures and will be a "king".
He will even surpass Shanks and Mihawk lmao
I might troll some zorofans once in a while especially shishi, but I'll say he is above sanji. And definitely at the end of the series will be monster admiral level ~ yonko level.
Luffy and kid will be above him though:kata:
Dont know about Law(because law is technically a swordsman) they might be around same level. If law is seen as a swordsman zoro might surpass him. If law is not a proper swordsman then maybe law

Status
Not open for further replies.