What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda really made a mistake when he gave them similar bounties, winning the final round 1 on 1 > teaming up and using bombs
Luffy got adv COC and adv COA not only awakening unlike Law and Kid
This is like when Law and Luffy got the same bounty in Dressrosa but the difference is he made Luffy an emperor

Marco did not put Marco unconscious. Also Marco was dealing with both Calamities until Zoro and Sanji took the stage. Are we really going to say bombs was the reason for Big Mom defeat. LMAO. Big Mom could not move because of the damage Kid and Law dealt her.

And yes, I do see Law and Kid as the same threat as Luffy. The SH does not win this raid w/o Law and Kid's crew.

Also Zoro defeated King because he figured out how King abilities worked. It had nothing to do with awakening CoC.
You are wrong.

Marco spend most of the time fighting King. When the manga return to him after a while he was unconscious on the ground. It's his hax DF power that allows him to withstand there attacks and fight them together when he did. I can do the same thing against five skilled fighters if I had his power but that doesn't mean I'm stronger than anyone of them individually.

Everyone was needed to win the raid. The manga told us the Yonkos, calamities and F6 all had to be defeated to win the war. I bet they all won't have the same bounties.

Nothing puts Kid and Law as an equal threats to Luffy. Not counting his powerful crew and grand fleet, Luffy eventually gained the power to beat Kaido in a 1v1. Even if you don't wish to count the bombs, that did most of the work and knocked out Big Mom, they don't have the power to beat Big Mom in a 1v1. They even made Luffy the Yonko, not them. That alone tells us they aren't an equal threat to Luffy. Then there's the fact Luffy awoken his Nika DF the world government is so concerned about.

Zoro needed ACoC to beat King. King tanked Zoro's attacks outside of flame mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.