General Mafia General Chat

D

Dragomir

With the way things are going, I think once my one piece game ends I will commit to making that Yu-Gi-Oh game in early September. Enough time to edit the cards for the roles
Yo, post anything about future games in the host coordination thread so it can be easily referred back to, please.

D

Dragomir

Disagree, he can speak about general things here. The coordination thread is about things like time and date there.
Yeah, and that's what he was doing, talking about the date of his next game. I don't care if he wants to post stuff about how the game will go in here, that's fine, but if he wants to share the date of his next game, he ought to do it in the host thread. That goes for any host. Could always do both if y'all really want, it doesn't matter that much to me, just as long as it's communicated in the host thread.

Yeah, and that's what he was doing, talking about the date of his next game. I don't care if he wants to post stuff about how the game will go in here, that's fine, but if he wants to share the date of his next game, he ought to do it in the host thread. That goes for any host. Could always do both if y'all really want, it doesn't matter that much to me, just as long as it's communicated in the host thread.
Well in your post you said ''anything about future games'' which could be understood differently ^^

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir How did your Champs game go, btw? Mine just started.
It was a great game, I had a lot of fun! The player list was absolutely stacked. Watching everyone develop their reads, casing one another, I was just like, damn. A lot of really good plays were made left and right. I was town and unfortunately, we lost. I was infuriated at how we lost, mostly at myself. I could have played better. Should have played better. Regardless, I had a blast and I am proud of myself for holding up well with playing 72-hour day phases all the way until the end of the game. Never played such a phase length before and wasn't sure how well I'd be able to hold up with such long hours. I'm not even feeling as burnt out as I originally expected.

Good luck with your game. Hope we can both make it to the semis.

It was a great game, I had a lot of fun! The player list was absolutely stacked. Watching everyone develop their reads, casing one another, I was just like, damn. A lot of really good plays were made left and right. I was town and unfortunately, we lost. I was infuriated at how we lost, mostly at myself. I could have played better. Should have played better. Regardless, I had a blast and I am proud of myself for holding up well with playing 72-hour day phases all the way until the end of the game. Never played such a phase length before and wasn't sure how well I'd be able to hold up with such long hours. I'm not even feeling as burnt out as I originally expected.

What website did you play in? Wanna read it.

Emil

Certified Memelord

i thought it was you and one of datisi/hedin

turns out u r town and both of them r mafia lmao

the quality of the game is pretty decent

lets see with ratchets game now