General Mafia General Chat

D

Dragomir

i thought it was you
Why?
it seems too mafia favored this year, typical mountainous - specially with no meta knowledge
i thought it wud be town favored but forgot how much meta plays into it. its been forever since i played a mountainous setup

highly doubt they keep it mountainous next year
Nah, I would definitely not call it mafia favored. Sure, meta plays into it but I think it's overblown how much effect it has. We bodybagged a scum D1. Nobody had meta on him but everybody and their mother scum read him for different reasons. Credit to him, he did an excellent job at not spewing his teammates leading to mislynches for the rest of the game. However, during the final 5, we came very close to lynching one of the two remaining scums and I believe that if we did, we could have potentially caught the third the following day phase. Game was balanced. Town lost cause mafia outplayed us not cause the setup favored them.

Also, it was not boring. I enjoyed it a lot and I much prefer it being mountainous than having some power roles involved. I liked the challenge of having not to rely on meta or power roles to catch scum. We had to use wagonomics, thread-play, and analyzing night kills to get reads. That's mafia at its rawest. It was hard but a lot of fun.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also, it was not boring. I enjoyed it a lot and I much prefer it being mountainous than having some power roles involved. I liked the challenge of having not to rely on meta or power roles to catch scum. We had to use wagonomics, thread-play, and analyzing night kills to get reads. That's mafia at its rawest. It was hard but a lot of fun.
Right? It's so much fun playing like that, I love roles and flavour but they often can take away from the contest.

You might prefer it, actually. It's a lot easier to stay current on the thread, as there will be less posts due to less urgency.
Idk I prefer less time bc in the end I will be mostly waiting for the lynch to happen as town

in the wow game, where I was mafia
I hateddddd how long the day was, and one time it got extended I was shaking and crying mentally lol

I did like Gon through the story but he did kinda piss me off in the CA arc lol ngl. My man took his selfishness and turned it up to the max.

Still top 6 though after Meruem.
Gon was goated in CA

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Idk I prefer less time bc in the end I will be mostly waiting for the lynch to happen as town

I hateddddd how long the day was, and one time it got extended I was shaking and crying mentally lol

Yeah, I can see your point. Think it will ultimately depend on how the game plays out too, I find longer days a lot more relaxed as a whole.

Gon was goated in CA

He made 2nd best boy cry, that boy needed grounding. 1 month in his room.