General Mafia General Chat

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It was a great game, I had a lot of fun! The player list was absolutely stacked. Watching everyone develop their reads, casing one another, I was just like, damn. A lot of really good plays were made left and right. I was town and unfortunately, we lost. I was infuriated at how we lost, mostly at myself. I could have played better. Should have played better. Regardless, I had a blast and I am proud of myself for holding up well with playing 72-hour day phases all the way until the end of the game. Never played such a phase length before and wasn't sure how well I'd be able to hold up with such long hours. I'm not even feeling as burnt out as I originally expected.

Good luck with your game. Hope we can both make it to the semis.
Thank you. Unfortunate about the end result, but the contest is the joy first in these games, and it seems like you got the most out of that. I used to run 72 hour Days as standard, and I much prefer it. Slower pace to the game makes it a lot more analytical and measured. If I had more time I might experiment with them for FFXIV Mafia, but I think another game maybe, see how it goes.

Emil

Certified Memelord
it seems too mafia favored this year, typical mountainous - specially with no meta knowledge
i thought it wud be town favored but forgot how much meta plays into it. its been forever since i played a mountainous setup

highly doubt they keep it mountainous next year

it seems too mafia favored this year, typical mountainous - specially with no meta knowledge
i thought it wud be town favored but forgot how much meta plays into it. its been forever since i played a mountainous setup

highly doubt they keep it mountainous next year
It's only mafia favored because I'm not in the game

It was a great game, I had a lot of fun! The player list was absolutely stacked. Watching everyone develop their reads, casing one another, I was just like, damn. A lot of really good plays were made left and right. I was town and unfortunately, we lost. I was infuriated at how we lost, mostly at myself. I could have played better. Should have played better. Regardless, I had a blast and I am proud of myself for holding up well with playing 72-hour day phases all the way until the end of the game. Never played such a phase length before and wasn't sure how well I'd be able to hold up with such long hours. I'm not even feeling as burnt out as I originally expected.

Good luck with your game. Hope we can both make it to the semis.
72 hours?,#+/£(

Sounds like a nightmare lol