What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah man how?
Luffy, Kidd, Law, Zoro, Killer, Sanji, Yamato, Marco, Jinbe, Apoo, SHs, Scabbards... its a force out of this world

Also by the spoilers, Kidd, Law, Killer and Apoo arrived at the party, which means they are ALL in the same place

I know you are an Admiral fan but this is to much for everybody in the verse
Facts fresh apoo goin blast him like he did Luffy the explosions hit different when fully heal :pepapoo:

D

Deleted member 83

He has ''informative'' and enterteining videos when the subject isnt Shanks.

But yeah dude gets mad annoying with his Shanks wank, I remember him making a video around the time Kaido was called the strongest ( for like the 10th time) and he started comparing feats and put Kaido above Prime beard ( which is nuts to me) then he put Shanks over Kaido because reasonin '' Shanks made it to MF and Kaido didn't'' lol.
Shanks didn’t have a scratch on him, whatever you believe in I think we can all agree a top tier isn’t negging another, he’s nuts if he thinks they actually fought

But Oda didn’t show anything so who knows:saden:

Marco wore himself down by keeping Queens virus at bay in hundreds of people with his DF ability.
We don't know if it constantly drained stamina though. He shared his flames once and then stated that the individuals stamina determines how fast the disease will spread. He essentially was buying time for Chopper to come up with the cure.
Post automatically merged:

Shanks didn’t have a scratch on him, whatever you believe in I think we can all agree a top tier isn’t negging another, he’s nuts if he thinks they actually fought

They probably split the sky and that's all

"Underworld" is not the correct word because underworld here means "criminal organization net".
Underworld and hell can be synonyms aka the same thing
I do lol. Would never slander him if not for this agenda but i wondered why the hell you're defending him lmao
I lowkey recently started to like him after feeling so bad that he lost izo too lol

Him beating king and queens ass is impressive and i put the wbp over their beast pirates counterparts

If the top tier/commander gap is as big as it seems, then the only ones on Wano who can do anything to Aramaki are Kidd, Law, and Luffy.

He also showed up to marineford shortly after, and kaidos fight with big mom lasted 3 days, shanks is not beating kaido in like 15 minutes lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.