What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why some people literally ignore the fact that Law was fighting both Fujitora and Doflamingo for several chapters during Dressrosa

They literally just cut that part out and automatically assume Doflamingo did the whole job

When on reality Doflamingo was literally acting like some kind of Forrest Gump, taking advantage of Fujitora's overwhelming presence since the beginning until the very end

im not joking i believe that law has chance against yc1 but kid i don't think he can even beat some of YC2 let alone YC1

before awakening i legit would put jinbe over them
You are correct. I have been debating this for months and no one has shown me how law or Kidd are defeating katakuri. Hell they can't show me how law or Kidd deals with king. Law has a better chance because of teleportation but dude has not shown the ability to deal with raw speed. And his reaction speed is definitely slower than Zoro's with the whole Zoro having to react since law couldn't room everyone in time
Post automatically merged:

im not joking i believe that law has chance against yc1 but kid i don't think he can even beat some of YC2 let alone YC1

before awakening i legit would put jinbe over them
You are correct. I have been debating this for months and no one has shown me how law or Kidd are defeating katakuri. Hell they can't show me how law or Kidd deals with king. Law has a better chance because of teleportation but dude has not shown the ability to deal with raw speed. And his reaction speed is definitely slower than Zoro's with the whole Zoro having to react since law couldn't room everyone in time

CoC: Color of Clowns

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
Cats are still capping that Law and Kidd are below Zoro and YC1s even after Oda flat out gave us bounties to show that they are closer to Luffy than subordinates after beating a Yonko.

:joker::joker::joker:

Green bull can low deff zoro because coc is useless when the user struggle to use it well with enma.
:crazwhat:

Zoro can use CoC freely and with any sword. No, it's not happening.

The wankers better hope King and Queen were not fully recovered. If they were, Oda just made the Admirals look even stronger and Yonkos (Kaido and Big Mom) look weaker and closed the gap between them and YC (King and Queen).

King and Queen both embarrassed Big Mom. While severely injured and weakened Zoro bested Hybrid Kaido in battle.

They better hope GB can absorb energy by touch alone. If GB plants have to pierce the body to absorb then Kaido and BM are done. If King's more durable body can't stop his plants than Kaido and Big Mom's durability won't stay a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.