What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where were you when Green Bull turned King into Caesar Salad?
I was at Olive Garden
I saw Zoro kill King with three breadsticks
No, why did my YC1 get neg-diffed at Olive Garden?
Nerf free breadsticks, Oda, Zoro is too strong

#King of Breadsticks low diffs Sanji
#Olive Garden > Sanji's Cooking
#Zoro's hair is green so he has to beat Green Bull confirmed
Zoro are no match to green bull the one who low diff king for someone are struggle to use haki on enma for win that battle.

Kizaru can kick, can use sword like swordman-he fight Rayleigh, point laser, .
‘Then he did big laser spam move .
Better coO than Kuzan and akainu. Guy dodge Whitebeard sneak attack-he is not even looking at him.
‘’Kizaru is mixed martial to know many fight skills.

I am hype for zoro vs kizaru fight.
‘Kizaru did almost killed zoro like milhawk almost killed him. I bet zoro have score to settle with him like rematch.
Ah okay, honestly I think Fuji has the matchup advantage against Kizaru. Because Gravity at a certain point can affect even light.

I also believe he is a better swordsman than Kizaru, I mean he was litteraly called a swordsman in the SBSs and is designed after the actor who's famous for playing Zatoichi the Blind Swrodsman, a really famous swordsman/ronin in japanese culture, etc. So yeah while Kizaru uses swords its not his main weapon. I can see Sanji fighting Kizaru more than Zoro fighting him. It seems like GB is also a swordsman and he is possibly from Wano. Would make for a great fight against Zoro in the final war.

Kizaru said
Mytical type zoan sevil fruit is rarer than logia type .

Currently , we have logia devil fruits less than mytical type .

Oda intentionally do not show any logia awakening . Just we know punk hazard situation.

Based on arc order ,

Logia awakening >> mythical devil fruit awakening except nika and yami fruit .

Admiral will show off

Ah okay, honestly I think Fuji has the matchup advantage against Kizaru. Because Gravity at a certain point can affect even light.

I also believe he is a better swordsman than Kizaru, I mean he was litteraly called a swordsman in the SBSs and is designed after the actor who's famous for playing Zatoichi the Blind Swrodsman, a really famous swordsman/ronin in japanese culture, etc. So yeah while Kizaru uses swords its not his main weapon. I can see Sanji fighting Kizaru more than Zoro fighting him. It seems like GB is also a swordsman and he is possibly from Wano. Would make for a great fight against Zoro in the final war.
i don't think fighting style is that much relevant for who will fight zoro
i like the idea of zoro vs kizaru because of some build up and grudge against him because he insult and almost killed him
also he seems to be good friend with akainu and like a RHM for him

i don't want another meaningless fight for his character any more even if it make more sense

Status
Not open for further replies.