What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We never found out what happened with the Map that Luffy gave him.
yeah but with buggy luck noting is impossible
i also think he probably convinced weevil mom to join his crew with money and get credit for what he did

basically buggy said i have biggest treasure in world only second to one piece if you join me i will give you a share i don't think she would reject the offer for WBs treasure that she don't know how much it is (she think its big but he didn't had any)

Truth. Law and Kid realized they couldn't beat her with conventional means, Big Mom's raw power is just undeniable.

I love how Oda has written Kaido and Big Mom.

Kaido is a merciless, methodical beast who beats the shit out of you slowly over time, while testing your strength. He's like a wild animal that fights to test their own power.

Big Mom is an unpredictable, chaotic force of nature who does whatever she pleases, and can change her mind at any given time, like the weather itself.

Both are raw forces of nature: the cunning cruelty of a beast, and the raw dominance of the weather/climate itself.
I think the plan was always to flesh out Kaido and his back story but those plans had to be scrapped. I like that he was shown to be insanely strong but like others have said the emotional stakes weren't present, it felt like another slug fest and missed some soul, which is a shame.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Why would anyone willingly choose to be anti Kaios?

I’m the equivalent to a prophet. I come to preach the word of Wanji and educate others. Seeing as how you stan a religious type character like Urougue himself, I would’ve thought you understood
Because your as delusional as people who believe in zkk

What do you mean here.
Kizaru can kick, can use sword like swordman-he fight Rayleigh, point laser, .
‘Then he did big laser spam move .
Better coO than Kuzan and akainu. Guy dodge Whitebeard sneak attack-he is not even looking at him.
‘’Kizaru is mixed martial to know many fight skills.

I am hype for zoro vs kizaru fight.
‘Kizaru did almost killed zoro like milhawk almost killed him. I bet zoro have score to settle with him like rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.