General Mafia General Chat

D

Dragomir

Oh, @Ratchet another thing about champs. I really like the LyLo mechanics. Your first vote is immediately locked and the day ends either once the lynch is hammered or everyone votes. That spices up the situation wayyyyy more and just really makes you think carefully about where to place your vote.

Oh, @Ratchet another thing about champs. I really like the LyLo mechanics. Your first vote is immediately locked and the day ends either once the lynch is hammered or everyone votes. That spices up the situation wayyyyy more and just really makes you think carefully about where to place your vote.
I hate that shit. Maybe in champs everyone gives it thought and consideration but I've gotten to lylo and lost automatically because a couple people just placed their votes out of the gate.

D

Dragomir

I hate that shit. Maybe in champs everyone gives it thought and consideration but I've gotten to lylo and lost automatically because a couple people just placed their votes out of the gate.
Lol, I can see how that would happen. Almost did it myself until I actually read the rules. But if everyone knows what's going on, then it can be really fun and make for some interesting wagonomics.

We used to play like this in another forum in turbo

Would make stuff more intense 🔥

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why?

Nah, I would definitely not call it mafia favored. Sure, meta plays into it but I think it's overblown how much effect it has. We bodybagged a scum D1. Nobody had meta on him but everybody and their mother scum read him for different reasons. Credit to him, he did an excellent job at not spewing his teammates leading to mislynches for the rest of the game. However, during the final 5, we came very close to lynching one of the two remaining scums and I believe that if we did, we could have potentially caught the third the following day phase. Game was balanced. Town lost cause mafia outplayed us not cause the setup favored them.

Also, it was not boring. I enjoyed it a lot and I much prefer it being mountainous than having some power roles involved. I liked the challenge of having not to rely on meta or power roles to catch scum. We had to use wagonomics, thread-play, and analyzing night kills to get reads. That's mafia at its rawest. It was hard but a lot of fun.
5/6 of games r won by mafia so far. its decently mafia favored / hard for town to win, but doable obviously. however i believe the semis and final will be better for town since there r a bit of meta info involved. im glad u had fun.

as for why i scum read u, it was a mix of ur interactions and hesitancy towards yeeting wiz, and also most players were writing wallies while u were chillaxing doing minimal solving and nitpicking for some time in the game, until forced to post more lol. just a feeling. i was wrong af rip

Emil

Certified Memelord
i kind of dont like this cuz it stops panic meter testing kek

D

Dragomir

5/6 of games r won by mafia so far. its decently mafia favored / hard for town to win, but doable obviously. however i believe the semis and final will be better for town since there r a bit of meta info involved. im glad u had fun.

as for why i scum read u, it was a mix of ur interactions and hesitancy towards yeeting wiz, and also most players were writing wallies while u were chillaxing doing minimal solving and nitpicking for some time in the game, until forced to post more lol. just a feeling. i was wrong af rip
During D1 and D2, I was busy with a job of mine. I wasn't gonna be able to do any crazy solving for that time. But my job ended, and it ended right around D3 and I had a surge of activity in D3 and was able to concentrate on the game a lot more. Nobody forced me to post more. Like, literally, I was not asked at all at any point to be more active or anything. I became more active cause I got more time.

D

Dragomir

That's just due to the whole no meta thing making it harder to play town. The setup isn't inherently scum-sided. And yeah, I've been told as well that semis are easier for town than the qualifiers are because you got some meta now. Nonetheless, I actually liked playing without knowing the meta of the players. I embrace that challenge.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
It was gonna be for the boy v girl one since we were gonna make our own roles..

‐----------------------------------

Name; Shitass

[Passive - A man to impress] - Shitass doesn't talk alot, yet everyone seems to want to impress him. His mysterious and enigmatic presence compels people to try their best.

As such Shitass will know exactly who targets him and what their action was.

[Passive - Futility] - No matter how hard you try to impress and show off to Shitass, it is just meaningless. Any and everything you do, Shitass does better.

Shitass will absorb any and all action targeting them and will return that action back to the sender as an unstoppable and unblockable action that bypasses passives.

[Passive - Is he real?] - Shitass' existence itself is put into question. Nobody truly knows if he's real. Everyone might have their own Shitass somewhere deep inside, or perhaps he really is just here.

Shitass can't influence the masses, and he certainly don't have a voice anyone have heard. Shitass is unable to vote lynch, he can't answer lie detects, claim his role/ abities, nor partake in any private chats.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I

Name; Shitass

[Passive - A man to impress] - Shitass doesn't talk alot, yet everyone seems to want to impress him. His mysterious and enigmatic presence compels people to try their best.

[Passive - Futility] - No matter how hard you try to impress and show off to Shitass, it is just meaningless. Any and everything you do, Shitass does better.

Shitass will absorb any and all action targeting them and will return that action back to the sender as an unstoppable and unblockable action that bypasses passives.

[Passive - Is he real?] - Shitass' existence itself is put into question. Nobody truly knows if he's real. Everyone might have their own Shitass somewhere deep inside, or perhaps he really is just here.

Shitass can't influence the masses, and he certainly don't have a voice anyone have heard. Shitass is unable to vote lynch, he can't answer lie detects, claim his role/ abities, nor partake in any private chats.
I'm thinking he'd be either mafia or indie.

As indie I think wincon would to have triggered Futility on every remaining player alive

Emil

Certified Memelord

Name; Shitass

you dont make ur own roles there. there will be around 50ish roles, your team will select from those