What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh:SHANKS finally has a chance to be top 1
Shanks fans can finally be happy

But that's not gonna last since Teach is surpassing everyone soon and Luffy is already equal to Shanks or superior too

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
So you assume, the most trained agents close their eyes and ears and tell lies to their bosses because they chased a chick. Cool story bro.
with all the screaming and murdering happen i doubt they could here that stuff, i know its hard for you to cope but its a fact

also luffys crew and orginization will always have a bigger bounty than laws and kids crews combined

So it’s finally official Law won wano by a landslide:

-He shut up Kid fans, rather quick during the Meme fight. Being MVP, when he was supposed to be in the background.

-He shitTed on Ztards, completely outshined arsura. Has a superior bounty an Portrayal.

-An lastly match Luffy end of Wano bounty like I called years ago. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE you should be closing out ur account after this chapter. That old ass bounty bet should still stand.

I said pre wano law bounty would match Luffy. An his finisher would be >~, An of course every Tom dick an hairy couldn’t see it. Despite it having already happened on DR.

Mofo really thought Law was Capone.
:gokulaugh:

what bet
?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Personally I don't care. I like that Luffy isn't portrayed way above everyone else and that there are still other pirates who climb the ladder alongside him
Me too, it more feels like a race, like a competition, which I really enjoy. Specialy since I like all 3 of them. I have their „on the sea you fight pirates“ panel as tattoo. Each of them has a cool character and nice build up. I hope oda will keep this till the end and give law and specially kid more story and background.

Status
Not open for further replies.