What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personalities not traits....

Fuji is reserved, calm and collected...like most of Zoro's opponents. Kizaru and Greenbull dont seem like that.

If we look at fights, Zoro's best option is also Fuji. Against GB.....he just gon cut some trees or plants ? Against Fuji he has the chance to cut a giant meteor.
Zoro against Fuji makes the most sense to me as well.
Yamato against Greenbull. Ice vs plant
And Sanji vs Kizaru speed vs speed
It would also give Sanji a title similar to Zoro and Luffy at the end of the series
Luffy pirate king and freest man in the world
Zoro strongest swords man
Sanji the fastest man in the world

Just mentioning that because people want to give Law and Kidd less credit than luffy but are forgetting that they basically beat a fresh Big Mom while Kaido took on an entire army by himself before facing luffy. He also took the majority of the damage when he fought the rooftop 5 while Big Mom was largely standing by. He was far from fresh.
Facts

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If Onigiri drew blood from him. I don't see why his other attacks wouldn't; Shishi Sonson in particular is better at breaking defenses than most of Zoro's attacks.
Like I said, it's under the same category as Chopper drawing blood from Queen but later saying he hasn't hurt Queen. The character statements matter more here and any hypothetical regeneration you wanna give King doesn't jive with the fight itself. It was about bypassing King's toughness not regeneration or anything.

What do you think is the scope of Greenbull's powers?

- does he have a power of one type plant or many type of plants?
- is he a logia or zoan or paramecia?
- aside from flight and absorbing nutrients...what else?
Whenever he goes plant growing look at his feet, so probably his fruit is forest zoan or maybe paramecia and probably many type of plants

Status
Not open for further replies.