Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
law and doffy was great
law and vergo too
tf
Law vs Doflamingo was Law being ineffective. It made Doffy look cool but it was just cat and mouse.

Vergo was good for plot reasons not for the fight itself.
So why can’t “barely a character” Kid fight “Barely a character” GreenBull? Wouldn’t that be perfect?
Because the Admirals are going to get developed, each one has had their personality explored in their intro arcs. Kidd's been around since Act 2 and hasn't done anything. Preferring a tertiary character taking down an admiral over a crew member is insanity. It'd be a waste

I find it funny how Oda sometimes uses the "type advantage" stuff in One Piece (i.e. Luffy negating Enel's powers, Akainu negating Ace's powers) but then we had Aokiji with literal ice powers being able to take on a guy with magma powers for 10 freaking days lmao
I’ll give Oda credit, he knows how to keep me entertained. Even when I dislike a arc.

Zoro against Fuji makes the most sense to me as well.
Yamato against Greenbull. Ice vs plant
And Sanji vs Kizaru speed vs speed
It would also give Sanji a title similar to Zoro and Luffy at the end of the series
Luffy pirate king and freest man in the world
Zoro strongest swords man
Sanji the fastest man in the world
I disagree.

Firstly, I dont believe Yamato will fight an Admiral. She'll probably fight Chaton.

Secondly going of duos, Fuji and Ryou both are duos who joined at the same time....I doubt Oda would make Sanji fight Kizaru...

Law vs Doflamingo was Law being ineffective. It made Doffy look cool but it was just cat and mouse.

Vergo was good for plot reasons not for the fight itself.

Because the Admirals are going to get developed, each one has had their personality explored in their intro arcs. Kidd's been around since Act 2 and hasn't done anything. Preferring a tertiary character taking down an admiral over a crew member is insanity. It'd be a waste
Oh really? What do we know about Fuji Aokiji Kizaru and Akainu?

if said tertiary character is one of the strongest in this generation
i dont care tbh
its much >>>>>> a crewmember fighting an admiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.